We had a succession of issues checking into the Hyatt including having to change rooms a few times. To their credit, the staff, lead by the bellman, stepped up to ensure we had a good experience. They comped our parking and sent up a bottle of wine. The breakfast was very good and the room we ended up with was very comfortable. Great staff. I would go here again.
We had a larger king room as the standard rooms are very small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An architecturally stunning hotel, featuring a 12-story atrium lobby with sleek modern guestrooms and public spaces with lots of natural light, and designed with warm wood and stonework details complementing Colorado's organic landscape. Just a short distance from both downtown and Denver International Airport. Easy access to Denver's light rail system that can transport you to downtown Denver and area shopping venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Hotel Denver
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Denver
- Hyatt Denver