Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$352
US$321
The Crawford Hotel
1,130 results
All reviewscenter areaparking garagebreakfast buffetbusiness travelbeautiful hotellight railindoor poolfitness centerupon checkshuttle servicedtcroottaphouseconferencemeetingperksdowntown
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Beautiful hotel with great decor. Lacking in customer service, it was not welcoming or comfortable and the concierge didn't even know what items the hotel supplied. EVERYTHING was dusty and there was pink n black areas of grout in the shower. Yuck! Other than being beautiful at first glance, we felt that this hotel was very average, we should've paid half the price and stayed at a 3 star hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014
Michael V, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thank you for your comments Chinadoll1016,

There can be no excuse for experiencing any cleanliness concerns while staying with us.

Certainly your comments will be shared with our housekeeping team to ensure a review is conducted to ensure any noted concerns are addressed accordingly. Cleanliness is a high priority and our goal is not to allow this type of experience to occur. Again, we greatly appreciate your feedback.

We do hope to be of service in the future and hopefully provide you with a much better stay experience.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 8 August 2014

If you are not familiar with Denver, this is located in an area called the DTC where a number of businesses have located. It's only about 15 minutes away from Denver and is convenient to a lot of southern cities in the Denver area.
The service at this hotel is terrific. It starts at check-in and continues through the restaurant and service personnel.
We enjoyed their buffet breakfast with an omelet station where a chef makes it the way you want.
The servers are great and personable and helpful with directions or just what's going on in Denver.

Room Tip: Ask for a western exposure and a high floor if you want a view of the Rockies.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

To our guests from Cedar Hill,

First and foremost, thank you for allowing us to be your host hotel while visiting the area!

We greatly appreciate your comments and glad to see that you enjoyed your visit. I’ll look forward to sharing your comments to all of the areas you mentioned knowing that the team will appreciate knowing that they assisted with a positive experience.

We do thank you again and hope that we will see you again for future visits to the Greater Denver area.

Best,

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I booked this for an extended stay whilst looking around Denver area with a view to moving. It is in a very good location, only 20 minutes from downtown (not in rush hour though) and easy driving distance to malls and airport. Plenty of restaurants around the area and the light rail is nearby if you don't want to drive. From the minute I arrived I was at ease. The front desk were brilliant and my check in was smooth. I got to the room and asked if they could possibly move me to something with a bit more room as I was staying almost two weeks. The manager came to talk to me and show me a couple of other rooms. I was moved into a larger room with a partial mountain view. The room was spotless, comfy beds and even the sleeper sofa was comfy for my son too. The breakfast the next morning was totally amazing, everything fresh, from fruit to an omelet station. The servers were a delight. Housekeeping exceptional they always left me extra towels after I asked on the first day and always replaced the complementary toiletries. The stay was brilliant, the indoor pool is great and they have a sun terrace to catch some rays. When my son was suddenly admitted to hospital following an emergency and I had been up all night the front desk sent me up a complimentary tray with cold meat, cheeses and some cookies and milk. This has to be the best customer service I have ever encountered and I am a world traveller. Colton the manager and Elvis at the front desk exceptionally helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, business or family traveling. First class indeed!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Michael V, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

To our guest from Naples, Florida,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience while staying with us. I’m pleased to see that you enjoyed your visit and look forward to sharing your comments with our entire staff.

I’ll be quick to thank both Colter and Elvis for their assistance in adding to your overall impressions of our hotel and services.

I do hope that your son is well. Please extend our well wishes.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Please do not hesitate to let us know if we can be of assistance with your planning process!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel on the Hyatt website. It said it was pet friendly, but didn't say what the pet fee was. I was assuming somewhere in the $25 to $50 range. When we checked in, the pet fee was $100. I booked the room for $119 so that almost doubled the price. Plus they added on all the guest taxes on the $100. My total was over $266 for one night. Definitely not worth that kind of money.

• Stayed: August 2014

To our guest Lucile Lynn C.,

Thank you for sharing your comments.

As you mentioned, we do charge a non-refundable pet fee for the stay. I do understand when spending one night, this adds a considerable amount to your one night stay.

This fee allows us to clean the room appropriately for the comfort of all guests.

I apologize tht you were not aware of the pet fee in advance or at time of booking. The pet policy is actually located under the “Our Hotel” tab on our website where guests can find details related to most all hotel services.

We do hope to have the opportunity to be of service in the future and extend any assistance if needed. And again, we very much appreciate your feedback and apologize for any inconveniences caused by our pet fee.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 August 2014

This is one of the few places that I can say the hotel was fantastic and so was the food. Everyone made me feel like a king from arrival to the end of my stay. Mt favorite thing about the Denver Hyatt is its location. There are several places to eat close by. They also offer a shuttle within 5 miles. It was cheaper to stay here than near the airport.

Room Tip: Stay away from elevator. The elevators here are well located and away from the rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chuck S

To our guests from Huntington Beach,

Thanks very much for taking the time to comment on your stay. We are pleased to see that you truly enjoyed the hotel, the service, and area!

I’m glad to see that you discovered the local places to eat. It can sometimes be deceiving with our location and proximity to local restaurants, but as you mentioned, there are several options, many within walking distance.

The shuttle is also a convenient way to get to local eateries or the light rail station as many guests enjoy taking this form of transportation north to downtown Denver, or south to great shopping.

We’ll look forward to sharing your feedback and hope that we may be of assistance when your travels return you to the Denver area!

Safe Travels,