“Nice spot, little removed from city”

Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
Ranked #36 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Arlington, Massachusetts
“Nice spot, little removed from city”
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at this Hyatt during a wedding weekend. It is a nicely appointed hotel with a good set of amenities. The pool and Gym are nice. Root25 is a great in house food/drink spot. No real late night hours though. The hotel is a little removed from Denver. It's about 25 miles out of town. Rental car is a must.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Michael V, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
To our guests from Arlington,

Thank you for allowing us to be of service! We always understand that our guests most often have a choice where they stay and we’re so glad you allowed us to host your visit!

I’m glad to see that you enjoyed Root25 and will certainly share your feedback with the team.

As you mentioned, we are a bit removed from downtown Denver by approximately 11 miles to center city. While there are an assortment of restaurants, pubs, and shopping convenient to us, we often recommend using the lite rail for our guests that want to experience downtown Denver. We provide a complimentary shuttle to the lite rail and our guests find this an easy way to get there without the traffic!

Once again, thanks so much for sharing your comments. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Safe Travels,

Michael Vance

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Brookline, Massachusetts
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I recently stayed here for a wedding and although it's clearly designed and located for business rather than leisure purposes, my stay was very pleasant. The rooms were clean and stocked with nice amenities. There’s an indoor pool and small gym that was crowded at times, but had 3 or 4 of each type of cardio equipment (elliptical, bike, treadmill), some weight machines and cold towels (the BEST!) for after your work out I only wish the restaurant/ in room dining was 24 hours because we arrived late and got back late from wedding festivities and it would’ve been nice to have somewhere/ something to eat. This hotel is about a 20 minute drive away from downtown Denver, but about a 10 minute walk from public transportation. The train into the city is about 30 minutes.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Michael V, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, 7 September 2014
To our guest from Massachusetts,

Thank you for allowing us to be of service while attending a wedding. We greatly appreciate your business and your feedback!

I’m glad to see that you know of the transportation options that are close by. It gives our guests the option to go into Denver or southbound to nearby shopping.

The Tech Center is a unique destination approximately 11 miles south of downtown Denver. The area is home to many corporations, residential communities, restaurants, and entertainment venues. Many guests enjoy the area as it isn’t as congested as other surrounding areas along with the mature trees and landscaping throughout the Tech Center, lends itself to more of a park-like setting.

Again, thank you for your feedback. We do hope to be of service when you return to the Greater Denver area!

Chicago, IL
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Absolutely wonderful hotel with a superb service and gorgeous views! Super clean, great size room, comfy bed and great location! Highly recommend! Try craft beers at the restaurant on the second floor. We didn’t eat there, but food looked delish!

Room Tip: we had a 6th floor with great views! Good craft beer at the restaurant
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
To our guest from Chicago,

Thank you for allowing us to be of service and for your kind remarks!

I know that our team will greatly appreciate your comments especially knowing that you enjoyed your visit.

We do hope to see you when your travels return you to the area. Please feel free to let us know if we may be of assistance with future plans!

Lafayette, Louisiana
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I stayed at this hotel while on a summer conference. The conference committee chose this hotel for around 55 to 75 people, ultilizing various small conference rooms for the 2 day conference.
The hotel accomodations were excellant, service excellant, resturant for breakfast was great, fresh and healthy. The evening bar was nice and lively with our group. Would I stay here again, most certainly and would suggest others do so as well. This hotel is in a business district of Denver and it seems to cater to business clients versis people on holiday.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank JAreg2013
To our guest from Louisiana,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments! We are so pleased to have the opportunity to be of service while you attended your summer conference.

Glad to see that you were able to visit our restaurant and lounge areas. I’ll look forward to sharing your positive remarks with the team!

We hope to see you in the future. Please allow us to assist with any plans when the time comes!

Regards,

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Roomy, clean and tidy suites, if a little dated. Check in/out efficient and fast, parking adjacent available. Restaurant Breakfast good selection and fresh. Bar tends ot overcrowd when conventions, often, held.

Room Tip: Lower Floors better as lifts can get quite scarce when there is a large convention
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
To our guest from Australia!

Thank you for sharing your feedback and allowing us to be of service while visiting the area.

I’m pleased to see that you enjoyed the breakfast and lounge area. We certainly can be very active when we are hosting a large conference.

We do appreciate your business knowing that most often our guests have the choice on their accommodations. We are honored to have been of service.

Should your travels return you to the area, please allow us the opportunity to assist with arrangements. We would be most appreciative to once again be your host!

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Pretty average hotel. Stayed for two nights with my family. Beds are small and do not have fitted sheets which bunch up in the night. Had to cover up the night light by the door. Bathroom was ok. Hair on the light switch and drain was dirty. Asked the cleaning lady in the hall for toilet paper and she acted like she would be fired for talking to me. Modern lobby older rooms. Rates are good. Probably will not stay again. Will probably stay closer to the city.

Stayed August 2014
To our guests from Nevada,

Thank you for your comments. We greatly appreciate knowing how your visit went and value your overview.

My apologies for your room and encounter with our housekeeping department. Cleanliness is absolutely a priority and I’ll be certain to share with the appropriate department heads. I also appreciate your comments on one of our team members as this is not what we would expect. We encourage our associates to engage with our guests to create a sense of belonging and comfort. Your feedback will be shared as a great example of the importance of this topic.

Once again, thank you for allowing us to be of service. We do hope to see you again and perhaps allow us another opportunity to regain your trust. Feel free to reach out if we may be of assistance with future plans!

Kind Regards,

Denver, Colorado, United States
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Bought a package for my once a year girls night with my daughter. Upon arrival, I was rudely told the package I purchased didn't include everything I was counting on. I had to literally show the front desk person the website and terms and conditions. I also had to ask for a manager and the manager didn't bother getting on the phone to talk to me and had the front desk person say they would "cover the charges". Even though they did this, I had to spend the first hour of my night fighting for something I paid for. This is not ok. And the manager not bothering to speak with me made me realize that I wasn't worth their time. It's sad that this almost ruined my night with my daughter. Very upsetting and will not pay $165 again to be treated rudely. I would rather spend twice as much at a hotel downtown and be treated better. Never again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Dear Yvette,

While I am very disappointed in the level of service you received upon your arrival, I am glad that you reached out to me personally via phone to share your comments and that we were able to hopefully regain your trust to return for a future visit. Please remember to contact me personally to assist with any arrangements you may need.

I understand the importance of having the time with your daughter be a special time and certainly hassle free where your focus is creating positive memories for you both.

Once again, thank you for your insight. We have taken corrective actions to ensure there is no misunderstanding on our packages. I do not expect this to repeat itself.

We’ll look forward to having return in the near future!

Michael Vance
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
Denver Marriott Tech Center
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center
Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Southeast
TownePlace Suites Denver Southeast

Been to Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!