“This was the best hotel stay in Denver and we will definitely be back” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton

Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton
Ranked #39 of 154 Hotels in Denver
Richmond, Virginia
“This was the best hotel stay in Denver and we will definitely be back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2011

I would like to let you know about the exceptional service I received upon my arrival at the hotel. It was such a pleasure to receive such outstanding customer service and the person responsible for this review is Annalesha. It is refreshing to see someone take pride in her job and the well being of the guest at the hotel. My husband and I felt welcomed from the moment we stepped into the lobby until our departure. Annalesha should be commended for a job WELL DONE!! She went beyond the call of duty and the world would be a much better place if we had more people like her that is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and it was so refreshing to receive this type of service from someone of the younger generation. Our experience at the hotel made our trip enjoyable and we will definitely return for a future visit and I will tell friends and family about the experience at this hotel and will recommend this hotel with the highest rating possible. Thanks again for providing outstanding customer service via Annalesha and please let her know that she made a lasing impression on our family. Many thanks and we will see you on our next visit to Denver. OUTSTANDING JOB!!!! and KUDOS to Annalesha.

Room Tip: The room was clean and inviting
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Dunchie
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, 17 July 2011
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and felt welcomed from the moment you walked through our front door! We take great pride in what we do, so it is always fantastic to hear that we have made an impression on someone's stay. I will certainly pass along your comments to our entire team here at the Holiday Inn Denver East - Stapleton and commend Annalesha for her exceptional guest service. We are so lucky to have her! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Amber Mansfield

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (170)
Calumet City, IL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2011

I was there for my family reunion for 3 days. This was a nice hotel with a good location. But it was a little outdated & the vents and fans did need some dusting. I did enjoy the sleep number bed but not all rooms have them. The shuttle was right on time & free. Overall our family did enjoy out stay.

• Stayed July 2011
      Location
      Rooms
1 Thank ldhill
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, 15 July 2011
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us! We always take pleasure in having family reunions on property, so thank you for choosing our hotel! I will make sure to pass along your comments to our team as we take great pride in what we do! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Amarillo, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2011

On a recent business trip to Denver, I experienced two flight cancellations from United Airlines and couldn't get home to my baby girl. Everything kept going wrong until I received a warm and inviting smile from Sarah at the Holiday Inn. She took the time to help me get my transportation straight so I could get home to my daughter. She went above and beyond to help me. Next time I go to Denver, I will stay at the Holiday Inn!

1 Thank chickwilson1
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, 7 July 2011
Thank you for your most recent comments on your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East - Stapleton! We truly appreciate your feedback as well as you taking the time to recognize Sarah for her outstanding customer service! I will certainly pass this review along to her! I am so pleased to hear that she was able to straighten out your transportation so you were able to get home and see your daughter. We look forward to seeing you in the near future and thank you again for sharing your experience with us!

Tucson, Arizona
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2011

Don't bother staying here if you don't care about going online (internet). Fitness center needs major work, as well as housekeeping dropping the ball a couple of times. Good luck.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, 2 July 2011
I apologize that your expectations were not met during your last stay with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East - Stapleton. I will certainly make sure that I pass along your comments and concerns to our General Manager and Executive Housekeeper. Please know that we are in the process of upgrading our Internet system, so in time our service will be much faster. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Houston, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2011

Stayed one night at this hotel. From the start, they were great! Their shuttle service to and from the Denver International airport was both on time and free (20 miles away).

Sonya at check-in was friendly, fast, and informative. The lobby area was modern, gift shop was having great sales, breakfast in the restaurant was wonderful, rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. The work out area had a nice variety of machinery. While I did not use the outdoor pool, others did. Indoor jacuzzi looked appealing. Hands down, the best was the massage I had at the Waxing Moon Spa delivered by Suzan E. Dee (certified massage therapist)....quite possibly about the best massage I have ever had.

The only negative I encountered was I placed a room service breakfast request on my door knob at 11PM at night and they never picked it up (even though the bill was slid under my door). Therefore, I did not receive a room service breakfast. No big deal, I went down to the restaurant and saved the service fee.

I did not have a chance to try out Martini's (the bar) but it also looking inviting.

I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank Amy S
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, 16 June 2011
Thank you so much for your outstanding comments on your most recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East - Stapleton! It is wonderful to hear that you appreciated our shuttle service to and from the airport as well as the customer service you received at our front desk. I also see that you were pleased with your breakfast in our restaurant, the variety of machinery we provided in our workout facility, the comfort and cleanliness of your room, and the full body massage you experienced in Waxing Moon. I do apologize that our staff did not retrieve your room service order and any inconvenience this may have caused you. I will make sure to pass this along as well as your other comments! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2011

Employees of this Hotel were very nice. Especially ALYSSA and SARAH. They go above and beyond to help me. They were constantly calling the shuttle, asking other hotel to see if they found my lost phone or maybe someone turned in one. They finally found it after 2 hours.

i have stayed in this hotel for business many times, and not once i was disappointed. Love this hotel and will be back. Especially Emplyees like Alyssa and Sarah. Thank you gals.

kunal

2 Thank flyguydubai
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, 15 June 2011
Thank you for letting us know how everything went with your most recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East - Stapleton. We truly appreciate you taking the time to recognize two of our front desk employees. I will surely pass along your positive feedback on the customer service Alyssa and Sarah continuously provide! We look forward seeing you again in the near future!

Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2011

Their wireless internet network does not work. It will take about 3 minutes to pull up one page then it can drop you all together. I like being able to access the internet from my room and not having to use the office center in the lobby. If you like wireless access to the internet, do not stay at this hotel.

In addition, I forgot my hair dryer and used the hari dryer in the room that worked for about 20 seconds then quit and would start again after 3-5 minutes. Also, the shower is fine but the hardware in the tub has not been replaced so I wouldn't take a bath.

They advertise coffee service in the lobby until 11am but take it away by 8am.

Not sure if I was in a 3rd world country or the US?

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank halljj
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, 10 June 2011
I apologize that your expectations were not met during your last stay with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East -Stapleton. Unfortunately, we find that our wireless access tends to decrease in power/strength if there is a high volume of people trying to use it at the same time. Please know that we are currently in the process of upgrading our system. I also apologize that your hair dryer was not working properly. In the future, please let us know about these types of issues, so we can resolve them for you immediately! I will make sure to pass along your concerns to our General Manager, including the fact that our Starbucks coffee service was pulled at 8:00am during your stay. Aside from that service, the restaurant is always open and available for coffee! We hope you will give us another try next time you are in the area.