Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton
US$138
  • Breakfast included
US$125
US$100
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$151
Hyatt.com
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$317
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
HYATT House Denver Airport(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$137
Hotels.com
US$135
US$106
Travelocity
All reviewsfront desknational jewish hospitalbreakfast buffetthe shuttle driverparking garageenjoyed my stayomeletfree shuttlebalconyspurairportquebecdowntownairlineatriuminnsrockies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2011

I would like to let you know about the exceptional service I received upon my arrival at the hotel. It was such a pleasure to receive such outstanding customer service and the person responsible for this review is Annalesha. It is refreshing to see someone take pride in her job and the well being of the guest at the hotel. My husband and I felt welcomed from the moment we stepped into the lobby until our departure. Annalesha should be commended for a job WELL DONE!! She went beyond the call of duty and the world would be a much better place if we had more people like her that is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and it was so refreshing to receive this type of service from someone of the younger generation. Our experience at the hotel made our trip enjoyable and we will definitely return for a future visit and I will tell friends and family about the experience at this hotel and will recommend this hotel with the highest rating possible. Thanks again for providing outstanding customer service via Annalesha and please let her know that she made a lasing impression on our family. Many thanks and we will see you on our next visit to Denver. OUTSTANDING JOB!!!! and KUDOS to Annalesha.

Room Tip: The room was clean and inviting
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Dunchie
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2011

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and felt welcomed from the moment you walked through our front door! We take great pride in what we do, so it is always fantastic to hear that we have made an impression on someone's stay. I will certainly pass along your comments to our entire team here at the Holiday Inn Denver East - Stapleton and commend Annalesha for her exceptional guest service. We are so lucky to have her! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 11 July 2011

I was there for my family reunion for 3 days. This was a nice hotel with a good location. But it was a little outdated & the vents and fans did need some dusting. I did enjoy the sleep number bed but not all rooms have them. The shuttle was right on time & free. Overall our family did enjoy out stay.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank ldhill
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2011

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us! We always take pleasure in having family reunions on property, so thank you for choosing our hotel! I will make sure to pass along your comments to our team as we take great pride in what we do! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed 6 July 2011

On a recent business trip to Denver, I experienced two flight cancellations from United Airlines and couldn't get home to my baby girl. Everything kept going wrong until I received a warm and inviting smile from Sarah at the Holiday Inn. She took the time to help me get my transportation straight so I could get home to my daughter. She went above and beyond to help me. Next time I go to Denver, I will stay at the Holiday Inn!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank chickwilson1
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2011

Thank you for your most recent comments on your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East - Stapleton! We truly appreciate your feedback as well as you taking the time to recognize Sarah for her outstanding customer service! I will certainly pass this review along to her! I am so pleased to hear that she was able to straighten out your transportation so you were able to get home and see your daughter. We look forward to seeing you in the near future and thank you again for sharing your experience with us!

Reviewed 30 June 2011

Don't bother staying here if you don't care about going online (internet). Fitness center needs major work, as well as housekeeping dropping the ball a couple of times. Good luck.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2011

I apologize that your expectations were not met during your last stay with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East - Stapleton. I will certainly make sure that I pass along your comments and concerns to our General Manager and Executive Housekeeper. Please know that we are in the process of upgrading our Internet system, so in time our service will be much faster. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 June 2011

Stayed one night at this hotel. From the start, they were great! Their shuttle service to and from the Denver International airport was both on time and free (20 miles away).

Sonya at check-in was friendly, fast, and informative. The lobby area was modern, gift shop was having great sales, breakfast in the restaurant was wonderful, rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. The work out area had a nice variety of machinery. While I did not use the outdoor pool, others did. Indoor jacuzzi looked appealing. Hands down, the best was the massage I had at the Waxing Moon Spa delivered by Suzan E. Dee (certified massage therapist)....quite possibly about the best massage I have ever had.

The only negative I encountered was I placed a room service breakfast request on my door knob at 11PM at night and they never picked it up (even though the bill was slid under my door). Therefore, I did not receive a room service breakfast. No big deal, I went down to the restaurant and saved the service fee.

I did not have a chance to try out Martini's (the bar) but it also looking inviting.

I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank Amy S
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2011

Thank you so much for your outstanding comments on your most recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East - Stapleton! It is wonderful to hear that you appreciated our shuttle service to and from the airport as well as the customer service you received at our front desk. I also see that you were pleased with your breakfast in our restaurant, the variety of machinery we provided in our workout facility, the comfort and cleanliness of your room, and the full body massage you experienced in Waxing Moon. I do apologize that our staff did not retrieve your room service order and any inconvenience this may have caused you. I will make sure to pass this along as well as your other comments! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!