Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$198
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
US$168
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront desknational jewish hospitalbreakfast buffetthe shuttle driverparking garageenjoyed my stayomeletfree shuttlebalconyspurairportquebecdowntownairlineatriuminnsrockies
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Our major problem with this property was a highly inadequate wheelchair accessible room. I asked for a roll-in shower and was assured that we had one when we checked in. It was a bathtub with grab bars which was useless for a quadriplegic in a power chair. The bed was way too high and the roll away bed was so close to the ground that getting him up into his chair was impossible without help. He ended up on the floor the first morning. That is where the wonderful staff comes in. When I asked for help at the front desk, we had several strong employees to our door within 5 minutes. We want to commend Charlie, Lukas, Josh, Alex, Kyle, Allen, Marion and Anthony for their kindness and willingness to help. They saved us from this being the "trip from hell!" Otherwise, this is a wonderful hotel with many fine amenities...

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Sarah I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Dear lisalieb,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I apologize that we were unable to accommodate your specific room type request, but am glad to hear that our staff was able to assist you! We value the relationships with our guests and are glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 10 November 2013

All went well on a recent stay here. It was a quick visit for a business trip with few interactions. The rooms were clean and the price was great. We had a mix up in the morning with the shuttle service (we thought it was reserved, but there was no record of it), but the shuttle driver made quick arrangements to take care of us without complaints.
I did think that the road noise was excessive, so maybe a different room might be a bit quieter for sleeping.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear keleeisenhauer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We appreciate your compliments and apologize for the hiccup you experienced with transportation. However, I am glad that we were able to accommodate your request. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Denver!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

The breakfast brunch and Chef Aaron Brown are second to none! Absolutely an outstanding experience overall. We would without any doubt whatsoever stay here again. James, Kevin, and Jason took us where we needed and wanted to go and were polite and informative. Rdr

• Stayed: October 2013
Sarah I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Dear Roemanr,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We appreciate your compliments and will certainly pass them along to our entire team. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Was very easy check in, Friendly staff, Comfortable beds and clean rooms. Enjoyed the layout of the hotel and balcony's. Pool seemed great but didn't have time to swim. Went with a group of friends for a good weekend and this hotel was great!

Room Tip: Mountain few in back rooms City view in front.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Sarah I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Dear Nic C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We appreciate your compliments that will be shared with our entire team! We look forward to seeing you the next time in Denver and hopefully you can enjoy our pool! It's open year-round! Thanks again!

Reviewed 18 October 2013

I loved this place! It is lovely and the rooms are excellent and comfortable. Loved the huge desk to work at with the multiple plugs so there was no hunting around for plugs for my phone, computer, etc. Staff was friendly and efficient. Absolutely recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Sarah I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Dear Ali12384,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the spacious work station in your guest room and look forward to seeing you again soon!