“Great Service & Stay”

Ranked #41 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Aurora, Colorado
“Great Service & Stay”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

My stay at this hotel has been consistently of high quality & great service. I have attended other business events and the staff has been great from the front desk to the restaurant/bar waiters. In particular, at the restaurant/bar which is under renovation, Luis & Courtney were both extremely friendly and made our group feel so welcome & well cared for. Thank you very much.

Room Tip: I had a great view of the United building across the street and it provided privacy & I didn'...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Sarah I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear R K,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We appreciate your compliments and will pass them along to all of our staff! Luis and Courtnaey are great assets to our team and we are so glad that we were able to meet your expectations throughout your entire stay! We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Denver!

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (175)
Aalborg, Denmark
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I only spent two days here but that was enough to get a brief flavor. First, the main lobby is impressive and loos very nice even though it is currently under some construction. I did not partake in the $12 breakfast so I cannot comment upon the food. The food was not included in the cost of the room.
My room was of good size with a King, dual side Select-Number air mattress bed and the largest TV of any hotel room that I have stayed. The bathroom was a little cramped but functional.
Now for the less nice parts of the room. The sliding door did not properly seal and therefore there was a good draft of cold air. Even with the curtains drawn, the room cooled off quickly. Because of this, the HVAC cycled very often. It would turn on for about 10 minutes at a time and then would be off for about 15 minutes. This is not usually a problem except that the unit was very loud and made it difficult to watch the very nice TV. Then another minor issue was the toilet. When it was flushed, I had to jiggle the handle to stop the water running. The maids did not do this so both days when I got to the room, the toilet was running. The pleather desk chair had seen much better days. It had been used so much that it had split a couple of times. It had been repaired a couple of times as well with black duct tape; a very classy repair.
Overall, the experience was average. Nice, clean, safe, and comfortable environment. I might say here again if the price stays the same and they include the breakfast.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room, they will be quieter than others.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Sarah I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Dear RhodesPE,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations during your most recent stay with us. The smallest details matter and the few things you mentioned will certainly be addressed to ensure the next time you stay with us is satisfactory. Thank you again.

New Braunfels, Texas
Reviewed 10 November 2013

There are not enough words to express how very pleased we were with this facility.The entire hotel and our room were clean and comfortable; however,the people are what really make this hotel special:the desk clerks,the servers in the restaurant,the housekeeping staff,&the shuttle drivers were exceptional. Everyone was so personable,genuine,caring&provided the very best service. We stayed over a week due to my husband having medical tests at a nearby clinic, and we were continually blessed by the excellent service at this hotel.We would definitely stay here again, and in fact, we sincerely hope we will. We are thankful that this is the place we chose.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear SGBears,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! Your compliments are much appreciated and will be shared with our entire team! We look forward to seeing you during your next trip to Denver!

Oregon
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Our major problem with this property was a highly inadequate wheelchair accessible room. I asked for a roll-in shower and was assured that we had one when we checked in. It was a bathtub with grab bars which was useless for a quadriplegic in a power chair. The bed was way too high and the roll away bed was so close to the ground that getting him up into his chair was impossible without help. He ended up on the floor the first morning. That is where the wonderful staff comes in. When I asked for help at the front desk, we had several strong employees to our door within 5 minutes. We want to commend Charlie, Lukas, Josh, Alex, Kyle, Allen, Marion and Anthony for their kindness and willingness to help. They saved us from this being the "trip from hell!" Otherwise, this is a wonderful hotel with many fine amenities...

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Dear lisalieb,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I apologize that we were unable to accommodate your specific room type request, but am glad to hear that our staff was able to assist you! We value the relationships with our guests and are glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Morristown, Arizona
Reviewed 10 November 2013

All went well on a recent stay here. It was a quick visit for a business trip with few interactions. The rooms were clean and the price was great. We had a mix up in the morning with the shuttle service (we thought it was reserved, but there was no record of it), but the shuttle driver made quick arrangements to take care of us without complaints.
I did think that the road noise was excessive, so maybe a different room might be a bit quieter for sleeping.

Dear keleeisenhauer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We appreciate your compliments and apologize for the hiccup you experienced with transportation. However, I am glad that we were able to accommodate your request. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Denver!

St. Maries
Reviewed 31 October 2013

The breakfast brunch and Chef Aaron Brown are second to none! Absolutely an outstanding experience overall. We would without any doubt whatsoever stay here again. James, Kevin, and Jason took us where we needed and wanted to go and were polite and informative. Rdr

• Stayed October 2013
Sarah I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Dear Roemanr,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We appreciate your compliments and will certainly pass them along to our entire team. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Hays, Kansas
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Was very easy check in, Friendly staff, Comfortable beds and clean rooms. Enjoyed the layout of the hotel and balcony's. Pool seemed great but didn't have time to swim. Went with a group of friends for a good weekend and this hotel was great!

Room Tip: Mountain few in back rooms City view in front.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Sarah I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Dear Nic C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We appreciate your compliments that will be shared with our entire team! We look forward to seeing you the next time in Denver and hopefully you can enjoy our pool! It's open year-round! Thanks again!