“Don't let the outside fool you”

Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton
Ranked #58 of 158 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The outside of the building is nothing special. It actually looks pretty bland. But don't let that stop you from staying here. The lobby is big and spacious. The price is very very reasonable especially when you count in the free airport shuttle. Plus all rooms come with a balcony. Make sure you get one with a view of the Denver skyline and mountains. It's an amazing sight to wake up to. Friendy/ helpful staff and great location. Definitely gonna stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the mountians. Free airport shuttle runs every 30 mins
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jesse-Jasso
Sarah I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Jesse-Jasso,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We are making many improvements to our hotel and are glad you enjoyed the amenities we offer! The next time you stay with us, you may be interested in the view of the old Stapleton airport. It's a beautiful new neighborhood and you can also see the old air traffic control tower! Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you during your next trip to Denver!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton

A TripAdvisor Member
Den Bosch, The Netherlands
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Good hotel. Nice rooms. Sarah at the frontdesk is very friendly and helpfull.
Also very friendly staff at the bar, Tyler, Josh and Courtney. They make you feel welcome. I would stay here again and recommend it to others.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! I appreciate your compliments and will share them with our team. We try to make all of our guest experiences enjoyable and are glad to hear our staff was friendly and accommodating during your stay. We look forward to seeing you during your next trip to Denver!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Spent two weeks at this hotel when on town for training. All rooms have a balcony. My room faced the mountains with a view of the city also. Awesome views. Staff were very friendly and I found them very helpful. They have great breakfast , just about anything you could want. Free shuttle to and from airport was a nice perk., Rooms are okay. My bed was comfortable. Writing desk included. Lots of places to eat around this hotel and shopping mall is just across the street.
It has a very nice workout room. Everything looked rather new. Awesome treadmills. Pool and spa get thumbs up. Once again I cant say enough about the staff they were great. By the way they have a shuttle that will take you around the area ( 3miles ) I believe for free. Overall I would recommend for a short stays.

Room Tip: ask for the view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Bucket1910,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We appreciate your compliments and are glad you enjoyed your two weeks accommodations with us! We take great pride in the service we provide and to hear that you experienced that in all outlets of the hotel is awesome! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Warm Regards.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We wanted a place to spend the night before a flight out of DIA. We found this property through Expedia and paid a very reasonable price for a one night stay. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. We were happy to find out we could leave our vehicle in their covered parking garage while we were away for a week and at $5 a day it was cheaper than park and ride lots. The hotel provides a shuttle to the airport that came every 30 minutes.

Our hotel room was very clean and very attractively decorated. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet there in the hotel. The food was amazingly tasty and the small selection was excellently prepared. We will definitely come back here on our next trip out of DIA.

Well done Holiday Inn at Stapleton....well done.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bobbie C
Sarah I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Bobbie C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We are so glad you chose to stay with us before your flight out of DIA. We have many great amenities for our guests and I am so glad to hear you were able to take advantage of our park and fly! If you have the opportunity to stay with us again, please join us in Spur Bar and Grill. We have some great Colorado flavors and use our fresh grown ingredients from our garden! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

close to busy road off interstate, hea rd traffic all night very noisy, woke up on a sat morning @ 7 am by construction in the next room ( literally a hammer banging on the wall behind the bed) manager did not care, poor parking its a disaster, bathrooms were run down. will not stay here again very disappointed in holiday in

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jo m

Dear jo m,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I sincerely apologize for your experience with us. We strive to provide exceptional service to all of our guests and we fell short of our goal during your stay. I sincerely hope you consider staying with us again. Your feedback will be very helpful in targeting areas for improvement. We have some beautiful rooms on the west-side of the building with a view of downtown and the mountains that are quieter off the busy street. My apologies again and I hope we have the opportunity in the future to show you our exceptional service.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

What started the trip out so great was the initial phone call to the desk. Sarah was prompt and very very helpful. And Wow, a shuttle from the Airport every 30 minutes. My room was very nice and the my first meal was very good. Also I would like to mention Tommy on the night shift. Both Sarah and Tommy always were very helpful and a great smile on their face. Thanks!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Sarah I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Steve A,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! I appreciate your compliments and am glad to hear our staff made your stay enjoyable. We value all of our guests and its compliments like yours that really make our passion for guest service shine! We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Denver!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

What a surprise to arrive at this beautiful hi-rise Holiday Inn. This hotel was unlike any holiday I have ever stayed at and far exceeded my expectations. Staff was very attentive and friendly. Room was very clean. Loved the mirror in the bathroom. Beds were super comfortable. Only stayed one night on my way out of town. Used the shuttle to get to the airport. I'd stay again and certainly would recommend to anyone staying in the Stapleton area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear TM2012,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! It is always awesome to hear that we exceeded our guest expectations! The next time you visit us please join us in Spur Bar and Grill! We recently renovated our restaurant and have changed the menu to include influences of Colorado cuisine! We even use fresh ingredients grown in our garden! Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you soon!