“Great Stay”

Ranked #97 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Thornton, Colorado
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Check in was great Deidra the Night manager was wonderful, room was very clean and the breakfast was one of the best we have had on our trip. Shopping was near by and this hotel had everything we needed.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jj080468
Tiffany G, Director of Sales at Quality Inn and Suites Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, 26 March 2013
Thank you for your responds we here at the Best Western Plus are very lucky to have the awesome General Manager she is a ROCK STAR to the staff as well. We are very thankful you stayed here with us and hope to see you back soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 19 March 2013

My stay was wonderful. The staff was very pleasant. The GM Kari made a point to ensure that
I was confortable and her professionalism was unsurpassed! She is a jewel. My room and the
hotel was very clean and I enjoyed my stay emensely!

Room Tip: Ask to speak to Kari the GM and she will make your stay memorable.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Tiffany G, Director of Sales at Quality Inn and Suites Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, 1 April 2013
Thank you for your responds our general manager is amazing she is always going above and beyond for the guest as well as the staff. She strives on kindness and is always making people feel comfortable, and happy. Thank you for staying with us and come back and see us!
St.paul
Reviewed 17 March 2013

This was Hotel #4 on our trip. All within $50 to $70 per night - this was the highest price and the lowest quality! Rooms were beat up, floors not vacuumed or cleaned in room or in the lobby. The non-smoking room was a smoking room. After 3 great hotels (all less expensive for the senior road trip) this was a disappointment.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
Hello,
I am sorry to hear that we had the lowest quality out of your stays, however we here at the hotel strive to make sure each guest has a wonderful stay. I ask that you give me a call or email to let me know what room you stayed in so I can further investigate the issues. Please keep in mind we have someone on staff 24 hours a day and if there is ever issues please make the person on shift is aware of the problem or concern, and we fix it right away. Thank you for your feedback it helps us to better ourselves.

Travellers are raving about these Denver hotels

Reviewed 16 March 2013

So I checked in on time and went to my room to shower and there was hair in the tub, which caused the tub to fill with water. I went to the front desk for help and she told me that the house keeping and maintenance man were gone and there was nothing she could do, and said they would be back at 8 am, she also told me that they couldn't move me or comp anything. So this hotel is really a toss up, for the price u would expect at least a way to shower oh and fyi they never came at 8.

1 Thank Palmon67
Tiffany G, Director of Sales at Quality Inn and Suites Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, 22 March 2013
I am sorry to hear about the hair in the tube, our housekeepers have been rewarded for the cleanliness of the hotel on several occasions. I am not sure to whom you spoke who was unwilling to assist you with the issue. I would be more than happy to do something for you to fix the problems you had at the hotel, if you contact us we will make this correct for you. If this ever happens again please ask for a manager on duty, and the manager will take care of you. This is not an excuse because this is something neither you nor another guest should have to experience here with us.
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 16 March 2013

We had booked 2 rooms and only 1 got entered into the system. That one room was not clean and too much outside noise. The breakfast was not well stocked. on a positive note, the beds were comfortable.

• Stayed March 2013
Tiffany G, Director of Sales at Quality Inn and Suites Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, 18 March 2013
Hello I am sorry to hear the outside noise was too much we do have construction going on around us, and it can be noise at sometimes but it is never started before 9am and never goes later than 5pm at night. We have a big hot deluxe breakfast every morning and it is stocked on regular bases throughout breakfast. I do not know why it was not stocked, this is something new for us here, but I can assure you a manager will be up checking it every hour to ensure this is not a problem ever again. Here at the Best Western we will do whatever it takes to make your stay the best. If this ever happens again please feel free to let the desk know and we will have the breakfast stack right away.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

We almost didn't stay here again. The front desk had awakened us on Christmas Day at 3 am. (It's a long story.) When we checked out, I was told the manager was going to give me extra Best Western Rewards points. And she did. Before we checked in this time, we stopped at the hotel next door only to be told the cheapest room there was twice as much as our reservation at the BW Plus Denver. So, we took our chances.

It was a good thing! We got upgraded for being a Rewards member to a King Business Suite with two rooms and two bathrooms. (We were on the backside of the hotel, which is a tiny bit quieter, but there is a parking lot for another hotel that adjoins.) The rooms are very clean, the service is very friendly, the breakfast is very good, and the price is excellent.

We will definitely stay there again if we need a hotel convenient for an early flight out of Denver.

• Stayed March 2013
We are so glad you gave us another chance! We try to please our every guest every stay. We really appreciate our Best Western Rewards members as well, and we do our best to show them that their loyalty mean the world to us. Please come back and see us whenever you need.