“Clean, convenient and reasonable”

Quality Inn & Suites Denver Stapleton
Ranked #105 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Great hotel for park and fly with convenient parking for leaving card while traveling. Convenient to airport and restaurants, the restaurant at the Holiday across the street provided offered good food and service. No problem getting to airport but a little slow in pickup. Waited almost an hour for airport pickup to retrieve my car.

Room Tip: Great for hotel service and transportation to airport. Would have been nicer if coffee was ready ea...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank TayeToo
Kumar M, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites Denver Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Tayetoo

Thank you for your time feeling out survey and feedback, we sincerely apprciate your feedback.

Thanks again please contact me directly if your any question

Kumar merchant
303-388-6161

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Hotel placed us in a room with mechanical noise present from the roof which prevented us from sleeping. We are 100% certain that previous occupants of the room have had the same complaint but evidently when hotel reaches necessary occupancy the room is used in spite of previous complaints. Does not say anything positive about the hotel IMHO

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kumar M, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites Denver Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Jim G

Thanks for feeling the trip advisor survey, By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 303-388-6161 ext 805.

Kumar merchant
Principal
BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Hotel

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Possibility of being in a room which has a very noisy HVAC system in the morning. Poor coffee quality in the room. Noisy and clanging bathroom fan. Breakfast hours are not late enough, although it's free!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tiffany G, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Denver Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay here. We are always will to do whatever we can to make our guest happy.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Priceline burns me again!

I did not like the location of this hotel -- super busy street in front, lots of loitering people, building is run down.

The interior of the hotel was ok. Needs some updating. The room was below expectations. Our room overlooked the empty, decrepit pool of the super 8 hotel next-door.

I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank HannahBee123
Tiffany G, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Denver Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Hello I am sorry to hear you were unhappy with your stay. We here try to make sure all guest are happy while staying here. If you have a chance please contact me directly at 303.388.6161 I would like to talk to you in persons.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I love staying here, it is close to my final destination, easy to get to and the staff is so very friendly. Will stay here on my next trip to Denver. Staff member remembered us from a previous trip. Loved the breakfast food and the space for eating. Nice to have the microwave and frig in the room, with food in the lobby area to purchase for meals in the room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much, we would love to have you back anytime. Please feel free to come see us anytime.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I booked a stay here last minute because I was tired from my flight and I didn't feel like heading to Lakewood when all I really needed was a room for the night and the location wasn't important. I called from the road after leaving the rental car lot at the airport and they said rooms were available.

Upon check in they tried repeatedly to get a higher rate from me. I had to be very clear, I had been quoted a better price through AAA.

The room itself was good enough, not great by a reasonable standard but I wouldn't be troubled to have to stay here for a few nights. The bed was comfortable enough, the room was clean and the t.v. had cable. Overall, I don't think I would have had much negative to say except for the bait and switch of the rate and...and this is a big AND, I WAS BILLED AND TAXED FOR A SAFE!!!!!

Let me repeat this. A safe I never used, never saw, and was never explained that I would be charged for. It was $1.50 plus tax, so while the amount isn't extreme - I think this hotel is up to deceptive practices. Is this legal??? When you consider that they did this and tried to charge me more than I was quoted I think you see a pattern start to emerge. I didn't see the charge till after I had gone and while I really wanted to call and give them a piece of my mind I really figured I would just warn others and not waste more of my time and just leave this hotel in my rearview mirror. I did tell my friend who manages hotels (in California and Texas) and she said she had never seen anything like this. If your in a pinch, by all means stay here but if you can finds something else I would recommend that. I travel a ton and businesses like these shouldn't be rewarded for pulling this kind of crap.

Room Tip: Stay at a hotel that doesn't try and scam extra $ out of you.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank troy mcclure

Hello, thank you for your feedback, I am sorry, the rate are always subject to changes. I hope you will come back to see us again.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I knew that my stay here would be a short one as I didn't arrive until 10 p.m. and had to checkout at 3:30 a.m. However short, it was a good choice of hotel. It put me close to City Park. The staff was extremely friendly and efficient. Because I had to checkout so early, I was offered and received a wonderful to go breakfast. This was the first time at any hotel across the country that this was made available to me. The only cons: There was an unusual oder in the room when we arrived which lessened, and the other odor was more than likely coming through the air conditioner. Also the access to the room lighting upon entry could have been a bit better. Despite the little cons, this was a great place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business