“Great Hotel, Great Staff, and Great Value” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn and Suites Denver Stapleton

Quality Inn and Suites Denver Stapleton
Ranked #92 of 154 Hotels in Denver
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Hotel, Great Staff, and Great Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

I only stayed one night but had groups stay several nights. Very good will use this property again. Nice location for our needs. Breakfast was pretty good. Staff did a good job and were helpful. Easy to get to right off the interstate. Overall very NICE stay ... and the beds were excellent.

Room Tip: It is near everything ... including the Interstate.
Green Features: Sales Team and G.M. were outstanding ....... made it worth while.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kumar M, President at Quality Inn and Suites Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
FunMEone

Thank you for your feedback, Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Kumar Merchant
President.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
�N�^^��
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

After enjoying a nice dinner with a friend, her granddaughter and her granddaugher's boyfriend, I was asleep by 10pm on Friday night. About 11:30pm, someone yelling and running up and down the hallway outside my door woke me up. I opened the door as a little girl was running by, and asked her to please stop yelling and running, as people were trying to sleep. She said ok, and stopped. That would have been the end of it, except her mother started screaming at me "what did you say to my kid, why are you talking to my kid" and came down the hall and continued to yell at me, shoving her finger in my face and calling me names. I was too shocked to do anything until she stepped into my room, which is when I pushed the door closed. I spoke to the manager on duty, who implied that it was my fault, as I should not have spoken to the child. She did not seem in the least concerned that I was upset and shaking, and again stated that I should not have spoken to the child. Perhaps the fact that I was the only white person involved, and am an older woman had something to do with the lack of interest. I wrote an email to Ms Cooper, VP of operations, who wrote me back and said that she had had to refund other guests because of this "altercation". I was NOT the one yelling and screaming, with a child that was unruly, and who should have been handled by the front desk. It is a very open floor plan, and there is NO WAY they would not have heard her. The woman at the front desk said she would talk to the woman, and offered to change my room, which I declined-I was there for two nights and had unpacked and wanted to go back to bed. She then said she would see about having one of my nights comped and get back to me, which she did not. I also asked Ms Cooper to forward my email to Kumar Merchant, the franchise owner, which she either did not do, or he doesn't care either. You couldn't pay me to stay in this hotel again. I have been staying in Best Western Hotels all over the world, and have never been treated with such disrespect.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
Green Features: The pathetic bathroom counter that was 5' long and had nothing on it, no coffee maker, no glasses, no shower caps, no shampoo, NOTHING? I didn't care for it. There were two marginally operation pumps like in a gas station for soap and lotion.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank Jerianne_13
Kumar M, Owner at Quality Inn and Suites Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Jerianne

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 303-388-6161 ext 805.

BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Hotel

Travellers are raving about these Denver hotels

Denver, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

Very good will stay there again. Nice location for our needs. Breakfast was pretty good. Staff did a good job and were helpful. Easy to get to right off the interstate. Overall very good stay good beds.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Joyce

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.
looking forward to seeing you and your family again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Puyallup, Washington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Excellent customer service. Rooms very clean breakfast items fresh Front desk staff was very helpful in securing an early check-in for me as to allow me to freshen up for an event that was happening before the normal check-in time. Front lot parking was a bit tricky if you came in after a certain time, but they had plenty of parking in the back of the hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

Lori L

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property, We sincerely appreciate your feedback

Anchorage
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

I stayed five nights. The entire staff was amazing- from the front desk, to the cleaning staff, to the managers. The internet was really fast which was a real plus for me. Nice fitness room. Pet friendly. Very pleasant room with windows that open!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

P.Crofut:

Thank you for your time to feeling out the survey, we sincerely appreciated your feedback.

Thanks again and please contact me directly if you have any question.

President
Best western Plus Denver Hotel.
Avon, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

Great hotel for park and fly with convenient parking for leaving card while traveling. Convenient to airport and restaurants, the restaurant at the Holiday across the street provided offered good food and service. No problem getting to airport but a little slow in pickup. Waited almost an hour for airport pickup to retrieve my car.

Room Tip: Great for hotel service and transportation to airport. Would have been nicer if coffee was ready ea...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank TayeToo
Tayetoo

Thank you for your time feeling out survey and feedback, we sincerely apprciate your feedback.

Thanks again please contact me directly if your any question

303-388-6161
Denver, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Hotel placed us in a room with mechanical noise present from the roof which prevented us from sleeping. We are 100% certain that previous occupants of the room have had the same complaint but evidently when hotel reaches necessary occupancy the room is used in spite of previous complaints. Does not say anything positive about the hotel IMHO

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Kumar M, Owner at Quality Inn and Suites Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Jim G

Thanks for feeling the trip advisor survey, By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 303-388-6161 ext 805.