“Good Hotel”

Ranked #97 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Seattle
“Good Hotel”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This hotel was very good and had good prices. Breakfast was great, room and amenities were excellent. We arrived very late with no reservation, they had a room at a discount and the entire experience was excellent.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Kumar M, Owner at Quality Inn and Suites Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Randolph R

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 303-388-6161 ext 805.

BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Baltimore, United States
Reviewed 7 June 2014

it was very conveniently located for our trip. The room was clean and nicely appointed. Staff was very helpful. Upon check-in we noticed that the TV had bad reception but as soon as we reported it, they changed our room. We noticed that they sent a maintenance man to our old room to address the issue. Breakfast was wonderful. It was an all around great value.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Kumar m, President at Quality Inn and Suites Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Cynthia H.

I like to Thank you for your response and feedback.

Kumar Merchant.
President
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I only stayed one night but had groups stay several nights. Very good will use this property again. Nice location for our needs. Breakfast was pretty good. Staff did a good job and were helpful. Easy to get to right off the interstate. Overall very NICE stay ... and the beds were excellent.

Room Tip: It is near everything ... including the Interstate.
Green Features: Sales Team and G.M. were outstanding ....... made it worth while.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Kumar M, President at Quality Inn and Suites Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
FunMEone

Thank you for your feedback, Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Kumar Merchant
President.
�N�^^��
Reviewed 5 June 2014

After enjoying a nice dinner with a friend, her granddaughter and her granddaugher's boyfriend, I was asleep by 10pm on Friday night. About 11:30pm, someone yelling and running up and down the hallway outside my door woke me up. I opened the door as a little girl was running by, and asked her to please stop yelling and running, as people were trying to sleep. She said ok, and stopped. That would have been the end of it, except her mother started screaming at me "what did you say to my kid, why are you talking to my kid" and came down the hall and continued to yell at me, shoving her finger in my face and calling me names. I was too shocked to do anything until she stepped into my room, which is when I pushed the door closed. I spoke to the manager on duty, who implied that it was my fault, as I should not have spoken to the child. She did not seem in the least concerned that I was upset and shaking, and again stated that I should not have spoken to the child. Perhaps the fact that I was the only white person involved, and am an older woman had something to do with the lack of interest. I wrote an email to Ms Cooper, VP of operations, who wrote me back and said that she had had to refund other guests because of this "altercation". I was NOT the one yelling and screaming, with a child that was unruly, and who should have been handled by the front desk. It is a very open floor plan, and there is NO WAY they would not have heard her. The woman at the front desk said she would talk to the woman, and offered to change my room, which I declined-I was there for two nights and had unpacked and wanted to go back to bed. She then said she would see about having one of my nights comped and get back to me, which she did not. I also asked Ms Cooper to forward my email to Kumar Merchant, the franchise owner, which she either did not do, or he doesn't care either. You couldn't pay me to stay in this hotel again. I have been staying in Best Western Hotels all over the world, and have never been treated with such disrespect.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
Green Features: The pathetic bathroom counter that was 5' long and had nothing on it, no coffee maker, no glasses, no shower caps, no shampoo, NOTHING? I didn't care for it. There were two marginally operation pumps like in a gas station for soap and lotion.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank Jerianne_13
Kumar M, Owner at Quality Inn and Suites Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Jerianne

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 303-388-6161 ext 805.

BEST WESTERN PLUS Denver Hotel

Travellers are raving about these Denver hotels

Denver, United States
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Very good will stay there again. Nice location for our needs. Breakfast was pretty good. Staff did a good job and were helpful. Easy to get to right off the interstate. Overall very good stay good beds.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Joyce

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.
looking forward to seeing you and your family again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Puyallup, Washington, United States
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Excellent customer service. Rooms very clean breakfast items fresh Front desk staff was very helpful in securing an early check-in for me as to allow me to freshen up for an event that was happening before the normal check-in time. Front lot parking was a bit tricky if you came in after a certain time, but they had plenty of parking in the back of the hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

Lori L

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property, We sincerely appreciate your feedback

Anchorage
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I stayed five nights. The entire staff was amazing- from the front desk, to the cleaning staff, to the managers. The internet was really fast which was a real plus for me. Nice fitness room. Pet friendly. Very pleasant room with windows that open!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

P.Crofut:

Thank you for your time to feeling out the survey, we sincerely appreciated your feedback.

Thanks again and please contact me directly if you have any question.

President
Best western Plus Denver Hotel.