“Great service and more”

Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport
Ranked #74 of 158 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 27 April 2012

The staff at this hotel are wonderful! First of all, we were upgraded to a suite, which was spotlessly clean, spacious and very comfortable. When my flight out of Denver was delayed nine hours, the hotel allowed me to return to by shuttle, and return to my room until a late check-out. Everyone from the desk to housekeeping to shuttle driver were so friendly and courteous. They certainly helped make a frustrating travel day as tolerable as possible.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Eileen3
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport

Reviewed 12 April 2012

Great service, free shuttle, Clean rooms. internet worked great as well I will definitely be back

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2012

nice staff, good service, clean room, good breakfast. A little marijuana never hurt anyone.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Kelly C, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed 31 March 2012

After staying at this location on several occasions I have decided that the quality is questionable. On my first stay, I encountered a very clean room in appearance until I pulled back the linen and found a very nice circular pattern of dried blood. I alerted the staff and had the linen changed. Being a forgiving person, I returned on March 28,2012 for another stay and as I was settling into bed to watch television, there was a very large sized cockroach crawling on the wall. I killed the bug and gave it to staff, as it was indicated by the staff that the manager had been told of a problem before and didn't believe it. Well here is proof in the pudding. I was then moved to another room where the room reeked of cheap perfume, the television was fuzzy and the remote control did not work. I spent the all night minus 1 hour sitting up looking for other creepy crawlies. I had a non-refundable room that was booked in advance so I was worried about losing my money. Ultimately, my money was returned and I am on my way to never return again.

Room Tip: Run to nearby hotels
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Tonya L

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I believe that I spoke with you regarding your stay and refunded your room charges. Additionally, I assisted you in finding an alternate hotel for the remainder of your stay. I never want any of my guests to be uncomfortable in our rooms. Let me assure you that we have an on-going pest control service that regularly checks and treats our rooms. The half inch cockroach that was found in your room was given to EcoLab, our provider, and they serviced the room the same day (No additional pests were found.) I apologize that you were unhappy with your stay and I hope that you will give us another chance to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

The first thing I noticed upon walking into the hotel was the pungent odor of marijuana. The second thing I noticed was the front desk clerk sitting on a couch in the lobby arguing with a guy, who I can only assume was her boyfriend, based on their conversation. The guy was crying and making a scene. The second front desk clerk was checking in guests and seemed very irritated (I'm guessing by the lack of help she was getting from her co-worker). The clerk was very rude and short with us. After unloading our luggage in our room, I returned to the front desk to ask a couple of questions about nearby restaurants and found the first clerk (the one who had been arguing) at the front desk. She was as high as a kite and could barely open her eyes all the way. She smelled strongly of marijuana and seemed to care less about anything and could not answer my questions about the nearby restaurants. On a positive note, the shuttle to the airport the next morning was very convenient and we only had to pay $5.00 a day to park our car at the hotel. All in all, I would recommend staying somewhere with better service and cleaner rooms. There are several other hotels in the area to choose from.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank jessicatraveler32

Guest feedback is very important to the operation of any business. Thank you so much for posting this review and letting me know what you experienced during your stay. The front desk agent in question was suspended after a review of this incident. This is not the level of service that we strive to provide.

Reviewed 13 February 2012

This was our first overnight stay in the U.S. after a long trip from Warsaw. And we were glad we chose this place. A free shuttle from the airport took us there in ca. 20 minutes, the rooms were spacious, the beds comfortable and really large. Very nice pancakes for breakfast + swimming pool and all of that below USD 100 for 4 people - WOW. Highly recommendable!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pawel L
Reviewed 12 February 2012

We booked a "stay and go" package because we live 6 hours from the airport. Everything was great! Our room was very very clean, quiet, and updated. The linens are so new they crackle when you turn over. All of the workers were friendly and helpful. The pool area was okay and the kids had a great time in the pool and hot tub. The breakfast was great! Hot dish items as well as cereal, waffles, toast, yogurt, fruit, etc. Perfect for a long day of traveling. The shuttle service was great as well. The drivers are friendly, helpful, and take you right to where you need to be. With carseats, strollers, luggage, and kids to keep track of, it was nice to be dropped off right by the ticket counter. The return shuttle was great as well. We called as soon as we landed and after getting our luggage we waited less than 3 minutes on the curb. It was amazing. Our car was safe and the whole experience was perfect for our needs. We will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family