All reviewsrental cartower roadroom was cleanyogurtchoice hotelsfree shuttlean overnight staynext morningdenver international airportshuttle servicewake up callan early morning flightfree breakfastdiarubydeskmicrowave
Reviewed 10 September 2013

This is a nice airport hotel, very clean, comfortable, reasonably quiet. Free continental breakfast is offered early (5:00 AM weekdays, 6:00 AM weekends) to accommodate early flights. Be sure to sign up for your desired shuttle bus time upon arrival, if you need to be shuttled back to the airport. Be aware that this shuttle bus is shared among several hotels on Tower Road, so it can fill up. The front desk staff is great at communicating shuttle bus availability and the importance of signing up for a time slot, so they do take good care of you. All in all, a nice place to rest up for the next leg of your travels.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

Nice business stop close to airport. Frequent aiport shuttle. Good hot breakfast. 7Eleven gas stop next door saves money on rental car return. Good eatery choices nearby. Hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. Rates are very reasonable for location and facility.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

This was a really nice hotel! We had a 2 bed and it was roomy. We arrived late around 11PM and stayed here so we could catch our flight in the early AM. Upon arrival check in was fast, lobby was clean, employees were very nice. We headed to our room and it was nice and clean there too. We hadn't ate dinner but had some hot pockets we wanted to heat up & I didn't realize that our room didn't come with a microwave however I went to the front desk and they told us we could use the one there... even better. We sat there and ate with complimentary water, apples and popcorn too! The next morning my son and me rode the shuttle to the airport and my husband checked out a little later. Overall this hotel is a 10... maybe even better than a 10!!! Thanks to all for your hard work and friendliness!

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank 1234travel1234
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Had some flight delays and got into Denver after the rental car counter closed. I also stay in Choice Hotels so I booked and the shuttle picked me up 15 minutes later. The room was extremely clean and the bed was comfortable.

They took me back to the airport to get my car the next morning. I ended up booking on my way back out of town since it was so close to the airport and cheaper than most hotels on Tower Road.

Also found out they do a park and fly if you are from the area. I highly recommend this hotel, I travel for a living and this is one of the better airport hotels I've stayed in.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank zmangolf
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Nothing wrong with the accommodations,and other reviews say it all-BUT-when you are ready to be shuttled BACK to the airport,BEWARE!We arrived at Quality at 4:45 PM,checked in,and asked for the shuttle for our 7:35 AM flight,wanting to leave at 6:30 for the airport.The Shuttle was full at that time,and since it runs on 20 minute schedules,we backed up our time another 20 minutes and it was full!Long story short,we left for our 7:35 flight at 5:20!
The shuttle is for 2 motels,and includes those who park at one of the motels and fly.I know this does not happen every day,but you should be aware that shuttle service is NOT a complete option!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple