All reviews rental car tower road room was clean yogurt choice hotels free shuttle an overnight stay next morning denver international airport shuttle service wake up call an early morning flight free breakfast dia ruby desk microwave
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I really enjoyed this hotel.
Breakfast was good and well stocked, almost never eat eggs and I really liked these.
Was picking a friend up from the airport and this was a good stopping point.
Very clean room, and good bed.

Front desk was fast as well, she didn't seem all that happy to be there but when I checked in I just wanted my room so I didn't really care.
Would stay again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I stayed here 2 nights. Both nights the stay was excellent. I was happy and satisfied both times. A pleasant stay. This Quality Inn is located on Tower Road outside of Denver International Airport (DIA) off Pena Blvd.. You might as well consider Pena Blvd.. as the driveway to DIA. For lodging near DIA, Tower Rd. is the closest. It's also an easy drive from the car rental places at DIA for those unfamiliar with the area. Besides this Quality Inn, there are a vast array of other hotel chains located at Tower Rd. it's your choice as to which hotel chain suits you. I chose the QI because it's where I had my best discount hook. I wasn't disappointed. There are a few restaurants located near by within walking distance as well as a 7/11 convenience store with gas pumps. You can also gas up your rental car at the Conoco station near the car rental avenue ( E. 78th Ave.) near the airport. You could probably find lodging else where at a better rate, but the sheer convenience of this location out weights the cost savings in my opinion. The QI is clean and modern. I thought it had plenty of parking, but the size of the parking spaces seemed cramped. Check in went smoothly, I had reservations. I suggest you have them too because I noticed in the evening they had to turn people away because of no vacancies. The lobby is small but adequate. They have an ATM machine and small alcove where you can buy snacks, sundries, and prepackaged microwaveable food in the lobby. There is also a comfortable seating area while waiting for the airport shuttle. From the schedule, it seems the shuttle runs about every 20 to 30 minutes. Besides the QI, the shuttle also serves three other hotels in the area. The lobby also contains an area with 2 computers and a printer to do some internet research and print out you boarding pass upon your return air trip. I appreciated that. The breakfast area was large enough to accommodate the morning rush and had the usual hotel fare plus a few extra delights. One of them was the large biscuits available that seemed to be smothered in butter. Yum!! I estimated that they were about 5000 weight watchers yummy points.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank acscolo
Reviewed 10 September 2013

This is a nice airport hotel, very clean, comfortable, reasonably quiet. Free continental breakfast is offered early (5:00 AM weekdays, 6:00 AM weekends) to accommodate early flights. Be sure to sign up for your desired shuttle bus time upon arrival, if you need to be shuttled back to the airport. Be aware that this shuttle bus is shared among several hotels on Tower Road, so it can fill up. The front desk staff is great at communicating shuttle bus availability and the importance of signing up for a time slot, so they do take good care of you. All in all, a nice place to rest up for the next leg of your travels.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

Nice business stop close to airport. Frequent aiport shuttle. Good hot breakfast. 7Eleven gas stop next door saves money on rental car return. Good eatery choices nearby. Hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. Rates are very reasonable for location and facility.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

This was a really nice hotel! We had a 2 bed and it was roomy. We arrived late around 11PM and stayed here so we could catch our flight in the early AM. Upon arrival check in was fast, lobby was clean, employees were very nice. We headed to our room and it was nice and clean there too. We hadn't ate dinner but had some hot pockets we wanted to heat up & I didn't realize that our room didn't come with a microwave however I went to the front desk and they told us we could use the one there... even better. We sat there and ate with complimentary water, apples and popcorn too! The next morning my son and me rode the shuttle to the airport and my husband checked out a little later. Overall this hotel is a 10... maybe even better than a 10!!! Thanks to all for your hard work and friendliness!

• Stayed: September 2013