Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport
Ranked #69 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Maroon Bells”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I would have given this a 4 star, but I just couldn't. Basically, we were in a suite room, and we had a few problems: no remote for the 2nd tv, the walls/ceiling is too thin and we could hear everything, when someone above turned on the bathtub, we could hear the pipes in the wall, and the air conditioner/fan did not work. The clerk Ashley, was very helpful. The shuttle was also good.

Room Tip: Get the highest floor so you will not hear people above you.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Reviewed 22 September 2013

a lot of homless around I arrive the last saturday around 5 am for try to sleep few hours before drive back to albuquerque but I can t because the people on the hotel comming to my room every hour and ask me if I want stay one more night I paid $96 dollars from 5:30 am to 11:30 am and I can t rest the room smell too bad and I see some stains in the blankets and another trouble I check my bank statment today and they try to charge me another $110 dollars so they try to charge me $ 206 dollars for 6 hours in this stinky hotel TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! I never go back to this hotel in my life and every budy check your bank statment after paid with your card

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Kelly C, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
I was so sorry to read your review. I have to wonder if you have posted this correctly, as we are rather secluded near the airport and there are no homeless people in the area. Regardless of what hotel you were at, I am deeply sorry for the problems you experienced. With a 12 noon checkout time, our guests do not expect to be bothered about when they will be leaving or if they will be staying for another night. I also know that billing issues can be very upsetting. Please contact me at the hotel. I would like to get some more information so that we can correct this issue.
Indianapolis
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Due to a flight delay we had to spend the night in Denver. Quick phone call, airport shuttle and really nice room. Breakfast was great, friendly staff and super helpful. If we get stranded again we will know who to call!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
chicago
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Older hotel, clean, comfortable beds. Adequate breakfast bagels, eggs, sausage, muffins, juice. Friendly staff. Wi -fi free but didnt work with dependability. Some of the rooms are down a long hallway which can be scarey at night.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Cody, Wyoming
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I really enjoyed this hotel.
Breakfast was good and well stocked, almost never eat eggs and I really liked these.
Was picking a friend up from the airport and this was a good stopping point.
Very clean room, and good bed.

Front desk was fast as well, she didn't seem all that happy to be there but when I checked in I just wanted my room so I didn't really care.
Would stay again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Dover, DE
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I stayed here 2 nights. Both nights the stay was excellent. I was happy and satisfied both times. A pleasant stay. This Quality Inn is located on Tower Road outside of Denver International Airport (DIA) off Pena Blvd.. You might as well consider Pena Blvd.. as the driveway to DIA. For lodging near DIA, Tower Rd. is the closest. It's also an easy drive from the car rental places at DIA for those unfamiliar with the area. Besides this Quality Inn, there are a vast array of other hotel chains located at Tower Rd. it's your choice as to which hotel chain suits you. I chose the QI because it's where I had my best discount hook. I wasn't disappointed. There are a few restaurants located near by within walking distance as well as a 7/11 convenience store with gas pumps. You can also gas up your rental car at the Conoco station near the car rental avenue ( E. 78th Ave.) near the airport. You could probably find lodging else where at a better rate, but the sheer convenience of this location out weights the cost savings in my opinion. The QI is clean and modern. I thought it had plenty of parking, but the size of the parking spaces seemed cramped. Check in went smoothly, I had reservations. I suggest you have them too because I noticed in the evening they had to turn people away because of no vacancies. The lobby is small but adequate. They have an ATM machine and small alcove where you can buy snacks, sundries, and prepackaged microwaveable food in the lobby. There is also a comfortable seating area while waiting for the airport shuttle. From the schedule, it seems the shuttle runs about every 20 to 30 minutes. Besides the QI, the shuttle also serves three other hotels in the area. The lobby also contains an area with 2 computers and a printer to do some internet research and print out you boarding pass upon your return air trip. I appreciated that. The breakfast area was large enough to accommodate the morning rush and had the usual hotel fare plus a few extra delights. One of them was the large biscuits available that seemed to be smothered in butter. Yum!! I estimated that they were about 5000 weight watchers yummy points.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank acscolo
Charlton, Massachusetts
Reviewed 10 September 2013

This is a nice airport hotel, very clean, comfortable, reasonably quiet. Free continental breakfast is offered early (5:00 AM weekdays, 6:00 AM weekends) to accommodate early flights. Be sure to sign up for your desired shuttle bus time upon arrival, if you need to be shuttled back to the airport. Be aware that this shuttle bus is shared among several hotels on Tower Road, so it can fill up. The front desk staff is great at communicating shuttle bus availability and the importance of signing up for a time slot, so they do take good care of you. All in all, a nice place to rest up for the next leg of your travels.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple