“aGood Value, Good Location, and Nice Accomodations”

Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport
Ranked #75 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I stayed one night while in town for an event. The hotel was very easy to get to - just outside the city by the airport. Lots of dining options around, so when we arrived in the evening, we just had to walk outside the door to find several restaurants. The hotel interior was very clean and well maintained. Staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean, beds were firm and comfortable. The bathroom towels were a little worn and the room directory was a little worn (kind of dirty and written all over - needed to be replaced). Otherwise, rooms were nice. Pool was a little cold, but the hot tub was great - nice and deep up to your chin when you sat down... very relaxing. Hotel served a nice warm breakfast... average scrambled eggs with cheese and sausage, well seasoned has browns, waffles, cereal, toast, good fruit selection, yogurt... etc. The breakfast attendant was very attentive to keep things well stocked. Only complaint was that when I booked hotel online it said the room would have a fridge and microwave,and I brought some items that should have been kept cold. The room I had did not have either. You may want to call ahead if you reserve online to make sure the room you are assigned has these items.

Room Tip: Call ahead to make sure the room has all the items mentioned online (i.e. fridge, microwave, etc...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 29 September 2013

I would have given this a 4 star, but I just couldn't. Basically, we were in a suite room, and we had a few problems: no remote for the 2nd tv, the walls/ceiling is too thin and we could hear everything, when someone above turned on the bathtub, we could hear the pipes in the wall, and the air conditioner/fan did not work. The clerk Ashley, was very helpful. The shuttle was also good.

Room Tip: Get the highest floor so you will not hear people above you.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2013

a lot of homless around I arrive the last saturday around 5 am for try to sleep few hours before drive back to albuquerque but I can t because the people on the hotel comming to my room every hour and ask me if I want stay one more night I paid $96 dollars from 5:30 am to 11:30 am and I can t rest the room smell too bad and I see some stains in the blankets and another trouble I check my bank statment today and they try to charge me another $110 dollars so they try to charge me $ 206 dollars for 6 hours in this stinky hotel TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! I never go back to this hotel in my life and every budy check your bank statment after paid with your card

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Kelly C, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

I was so sorry to read your review. I have to wonder if you have posted this correctly, as we are rather secluded near the airport and there are no homeless people in the area. Regardless of what hotel you were at, I am deeply sorry for the problems you experienced. With a 12 noon checkout time, our guests do not expect to be bothered about when they will be leaving or if they will be staying for another night. I also know that billing issues can be very upsetting. Please contact me at the hotel. I would like to get some more information so that we can correct this issue.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Due to a flight delay we had to spend the night in Denver. Quick phone call, airport shuttle and really nice room. Breakfast was great, friendly staff and super helpful. If we get stranded again we will know who to call!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Older hotel, clean, comfortable beds. Adequate breakfast bagels, eggs, sausage, muffins, juice. Friendly staff. Wi -fi free but didnt work with dependability. Some of the rooms are down a long hallway which can be scarey at night.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I really enjoyed this hotel.
Breakfast was good and well stocked, almost never eat eggs and I really liked these.
Was picking a friend up from the airport and this was a good stopping point.
Very clean room, and good bed.

Front desk was fast as well, she didn't seem all that happy to be there but when I checked in I just wanted my room so I didn't really care.
Would stay again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I stayed here 2 nights. Both nights the stay was excellent. I was happy and satisfied both times. A pleasant stay. This Quality Inn is located on Tower Road outside of Denver International Airport (DIA) off Pena Blvd.. You might as well consider Pena Blvd.. as the driveway to DIA. For lodging near DIA, Tower Rd. is the closest. It's also an easy drive from the car rental places at DIA for those unfamiliar with the area. Besides this Quality Inn, there are a vast array of other hotel chains located at Tower Rd. it's your choice as to which hotel chain suits you. I chose the QI because it's where I had my best discount hook. I wasn't disappointed. There are a few restaurants located near by within walking distance as well as a 7/11 convenience store with gas pumps. You can also gas up your rental car at the Conoco station near the car rental avenue ( E. 78th Ave.) near the airport. You could probably find lodging else where at a better rate, but the sheer convenience of this location out weights the cost savings in my opinion. The QI is clean and modern. I thought it had plenty of parking, but the size of the parking spaces seemed cramped. Check in went smoothly, I had reservations. I suggest you have them too because I noticed in the evening they had to turn people away because of no vacancies. The lobby is small but adequate. They have an ATM machine and small alcove where you can buy snacks, sundries, and prepackaged microwaveable food in the lobby. There is also a comfortable seating area while waiting for the airport shuttle. From the schedule, it seems the shuttle runs about every 20 to 30 minutes. Besides the QI, the shuttle also serves three other hotels in the area. The lobby also contains an area with 2 computers and a printer to do some internet research and print out you boarding pass upon your return air trip. I appreciated that. The breakfast area was large enough to accommodate the morning rush and had the usual hotel fare plus a few extra delights. One of them was the large biscuits available that seemed to be smothered in butter. Yum!! I estimated that they were about 5000 weight watchers yummy points.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo