“Nice, Affordable, and Clean” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport

Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport
Ranked #72 of 154 Hotels in Denver
Springfield, VA
“Nice, Affordable, and Clean”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2010

The Quality Inn near Denver Airport was very affordable compared to other hotels in the area, and we were very pleased at the cleanliness and comfort of our room when we arrived. There was an indoor pool and jacuzzi, which we enjoyed. The complimentary breakfast was fresh and had a wide range of foods (make your own waffles !). I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice place to wind down.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2010

Our group made reservations over 30 days ago and requested a handicap room for my 89 yo parents. Our room was to the back of hotel; toilet wouldn't work; sink stopped up. I made an issue of our return reservation being for a handicap with roll-away bed. They told me there would be an extra charge for roll-away. When we got there no handicap room was available & they stated they don't even offer roll-away! Way too pricey for location and quality of rooms. Noisy. We won't be back!

• Stayed July 2010
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Denver
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2010

Excellent price for a one night stay to catch an early flight at DIA. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The staff called to make sure everything was to our liking. We were also asked when checking in what floor we preferred. We asked for a wake up call in the morning, which was right on time. I've had experience where some hotels forget to call. Quick check out was quick and easy and we were on our way with no delays. Worth the money. Avoid the Motel 8 even if you want to save money, I've heard the staff will rob you if you leave your room.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Newcastle, Wyoming
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2010

We used them thru the park, sleep, 'n fly program. We stayed there the night before our flight out of DIA and the night we returned. The hotel was very clean, nice, and they had coffee in the lobby most of the day. The breakfast in the morning was quite good: link sausage, scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, pastries, muffins, cereals, waffles, toast, yogurt, juices, and the like. It was excellent and with 4 of us staying there, that breakfast would have cost a bit for 2 mornings. They also provide a free shuttle to take you to the airport as well as pick you up.

The hotel was very quiet and it was nice to be able to leave our car there while we were gone. There are a number of restaurants close by. We ate at the Blue Moon Diner down the street (I think that's what it was called), and it was excellent! Portions were actually too big for one person.

Any way I plan to return to this Quality Inn when we fly out of Denver again. Very, very good.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
Sarasota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2010

Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Love the pillows! Breakfast buffet is great! Everyone was very accommodating. Close and convenient to airport. Beautiful presentation of water in lobby - served with fruit.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2010

Stayed one night and couldn't ask for better value.

I paid $62/night and was pleasantly surprised. I was greeted by a very friendly girl at the front desk who took less than 3 minutes to check me in. I had requested a room on the top floor away from the elevator and that is exactly what I got. I was impressed that they actually took the time to honor my request.

The hotel is VERY clean, which I appreciated. There were 2 computers for public use in the lobby and the breakfast area was very nice. I found the staff to be very friendly overall. My room was VERY clean and had a computer desk/work area with an ethernet connection available with complimentary high-speed internet. I found this to work flawlessly.

Check-out in the morning was once again seamless...very quick and I was on my way. I did not use the shuttle van, as I had a rental car. The hotel is about 5-10 minutes from the DIA rental car return area and very easy to find.

I can't say enough good things about the cleanliness and value I received for $62 including breakfast. I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
West Palm Beach, FL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2010

I agree, not fancy. But everything we needed. Breakfast, pool & hot tub were nice, shuttle to airport, later check-out time. We did have a noise issue which was tough to sleep through. It's been awhile, so I forget if it was a noisy door nearby, or noisy guests. I complained to management through a later email and, to their credit, they comp'd us MORE than the amount we had requested! We would return.

Stayed August 2008, travelled with family