The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph Collection
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Warwick Denver Hotel(Denver)
1,834 results
All reviewshigh teaship tavernhistoric hotelcigar barpalace armsstained glass ceilingpiano musicturn of the centuryturn down servicemodern amenitiesroom servicestreet mallbeautiful lobbyvalet parkingcorner roomdenver areaatrium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I stayed at the Brown Palace on a recent business trip. Typically my business hotels are purely utilitarian which is hardly how I would describe this place. Rather, I would use words like elegant, posh, & luxurious. I stayed in the most basic room - a plush double bed, dual head with rainfall shower, a fresh pitcher of ice water and turn down service every night. I didn't indulge in their big breakfast, but I did enjoy a few after-hours libations. The tavern is simple, and has a well versed selection of tap beers. I also liked the cigar bar. I didn't smoke, but my colleague did. I enjoyed a few scotches and glasses of port though (over two visits). My colleague and I also ate our last evening in the main lobby area - oysters (raw & Rockefeller), shrimp, & calamari. Everything was outstanding! To top it off, the service is what hotel service should be. Helpful & friendly.

Room Tip: The basic rooms are small, but thorough. No need to go bigger unless you plan on spending a lot of time in the room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sam J
BPManager, General Manager at The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Sam,

Thank you for staying at The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa and for your kind words. We know how valuable your time is and we truly appreciate your willingness to hare your insight and experiences.

I am thrilled you got to enjoy so many of our outlets and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

This was a great weekend getaway for Wife and I in Denver. This is a historic palace with lots of art of the past. Rooms were huge and in the historical decor. Wife spent a day at the spa while I went to work and had a great day. Fine dining and service was appreciated. Enjoyed the cozy bar in the evenings. Breakfast was outstanding. Brunch on Sunday was even better!

Room Tip: Use Marriott Points and hope for upgrade depending on your membership.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Stayed for the 4th time last month and the Brown Palace never disappoints. The staff is amazing, the lobby is amazing, the spa is incredible and the location cannot be beat. I love how close the hotel is to everything downtown. You can walk to all of the shops, restaurants, night life on 17th street and it's a short walk or taxi to the Pepsi Center. Looking forward to going back in April and again in July. Keep up the great work! The staff is amazing.

Room Tip: Stay at the "top of the brown" floors 8 or 9...these rooms are the best!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
BPManager, Manager at The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Thank you for staying at The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in April.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

We enjoyed our stay at Brown Palace. It is a beautiful historic hotel. Our room was bigger than imagined for a historic hotel. We had a large closet in our room and an average sized bathroom (for historic hotel) with a shower. The Keurig coffee maker was a nice surprise but know that free wireless internet is not included in rooms. ($12.95 per day I believe)

Service was very good from valet to bellman to check in/check out. The piano player in the atrium was a nice touch for afternoon tea (12-4 pm) and then cocktail hour (4-8 pm).

Room Tip: Rooms facing the atrium style lobby may be a problem if you are a light sleeper so request a room away from the atrium if so.
Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank cbj401
BPManager, General Manager at The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Denver. I was delighted to learn you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves on the friendliness of our staff and I am thrilled your time with us reflected the special efforts we take to provide service with sincere care and personalized attention.

It would be our honor to welcome you again!

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Very helpful bell staff, front desk, and valet staff. The building was truly a sight to see. Magnificent lobby area to just stand and look at. The room was nice but smelled of a sewer leak. Some deferred maintenance in the room. No ventilation to get smell out.

Room Tip: Try to stay away from elevators
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank William S
BPManager, Manager at The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you for staying at the Brown Palace Hotel and Spa and for taking the time to comment on your experience with us.

We strive hard to meet the needs and expectations of all our valued guests and are disappointed when we fail to do so. It was very disconcerting to learn of the shortcomings you experienced because of the unpleasant odor in your room, which I understand we were unable to rectify during your stay. I deeply regret the adverse impact these concerns had upon your stay and want to assure you that the issues you experienced are not typical nor in keeping with the level of service that we wish to provide.