The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph Collection
Ranked #24 of 159 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 18 August 2009

My friend and I stayed at the Brown Palace for a "Girls Weekend". The staff is impeccable. We had dinner at the Ships Tavern which was great people watching and looking at all of the different sailing vessels was intriging. We spent the next day at the relaxing at their world class spa and were pampered. What a wonderful weekend, we will certainly be back.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends

Reviewed 17 August 2009

I visited the Brown Palace Hotel and Spa and was totally and completely satisfied with my time and experience while staying. The concierge and friendly staff were all so helpful and ready to assist with any request. I will definitely return to The Brown Palace.

Reviewed 9 August 2009

Scheduling my pedicure was a little strange. I asked for a 4:15 appointment but they could not to my specific service then. They could do a 4:00 or later but not 4:15. When they called to confirm my appointment, I let them know I had every intention of being there at 4 but 4:15 would be better for me. She said that was fine.

Outside of that interesting occurence, the service was FANTASTIC. The lady giving the pedicure was very detailed. The foot massage was wonderful and one of the best I've ever had. Out of my normal price range but a great service.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2009

My wife, daughter and I had an excellent stay at the Brown Palace Hotel - a very classy establishment with tremendous customer service. We enjoyed our 3 night stay and were especially impressed by the hotel's famous tea service - very authentic and delicious !

Note: we had a terrible experience with the Expedia Travel agency with respect to this hotel. Expedia essentially tried to overcharge us to the tune of over $350. Fortunately, the Brown Palace were very above board, transparent and honorable and provided us with an acutal invoice of our total costs. When we broached the subject with Expedia they demonstrated their deceptive business practices by attempting to blame the Brown Palace for "accidentally" disclosing the actual invoice. I have since closed my account at Expedia and urge all to be wary of dealing with Expedia and their very deceptive business practices.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2009

Will stay their again location close to shopping, we were treated like a king and queen

Reviewed 4 August 2009

This is a great hotel with a wonderful staff. Beautiful rooms. Wish I had more time on the trip to have stayed longer in the amenities in the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2009

This was our first stay at the Brown Palace and we went for a romantic stay in downtown Denver. The Brown Palace treated us very well and the atmosphere is nothing short of old world sophistication and luxury. Our room was spacious and staff were very pleasant and attentive to our questions and requests. The food and service in their restaurant's were outstanding. This will be our new home whenever we visit Denver from now on. We very much look forward to our next visit at the Brown Palace where everyone is treated like royalty.