“Pampered by the Palace”

GreenLeadersGold level
Albuquerque
“Pampered by the Palace”
Reviewed 18 August 2009

The Brown Palace has impeccable service. We were immediately delighted by the valet service, the cleanliness and grandiosity of the lobby. The front desk service was almost immediate and super friendly. The room was small but cozy and the bed was magnificent, from the mattress to the bed covers. The linen was clean and soft. Our bathroom had not been remodeled yet so the tub bottom was chipped as were the floor tiles, but this added character to the room. The restaurants were delicious, the Palace arms was absolutely amazing! Even room service was fantastic. The burgers we had may have been the best we ever had. The spa was pure heaven. The treatments were relaxing and the staff was super friendly. The Brown Palace was totally focused on our comfort during our entire stay. We felt completely pampered by the Brown Palace. The only drawback during the whole thing was that we were charged for one night of parking that we thought was courtesy during our stay.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (379)
  • Polish first
denver
Reviewed 18 August 2009

My friend and I stayed at the Brown Palace for a "Girls Weekend". The staff is impeccable. We had dinner at the Ships Tavern which was great people watching and looking at all of the different sailing vessels was intriging. We spent the next day at the relaxing at their world class spa and were pampered. What a wonderful weekend, we will certainly be back.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with friends
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 17 August 2009

I visited the Brown Palace Hotel and Spa and was totally and completely satisfied with my time and experience while staying. The concierge and friendly staff were all so helpful and ready to assist with any request. I will definitely return to The Brown Palace.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 9 August 2009

Scheduling my pedicure was a little strange. I asked for a 4:15 appointment but they could not to my specific service then. They could do a 4:00 or later but not 4:15. When they called to confirm my appointment, I let them know I had every intention of being there at 4 but 4:15 would be better for me. She said that was fine.

Outside of that interesting occurence, the service was FANTASTIC. The lady giving the pedicure was very detailed. The foot massage was wonderful and one of the best I've ever had. Out of my normal price range but a great service.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled solo
Weston, CT
Reviewed 9 August 2009

My wife, daughter and I had an excellent stay at the Brown Palace Hotel - a very classy establishment with tremendous customer service. We enjoyed our 3 night stay and were especially impressed by the hotel's famous tea service - very authentic and delicious !

Note: we had a terrible experience with the Expedia Travel agency with respect to this hotel. Expedia essentially tried to overcharge us to the tune of over $350. Fortunately, the Brown Palace were very above board, transparent and honorable and provided us with an acutal invoice of our total costs. When we broached the subject with Expedia they demonstrated their deceptive business practices by attempting to blame the Brown Palace for "accidentally" disclosing the actual invoice. I have since closed my account at Expedia and urge all to be wary of dealing with Expedia and their very deceptive business practices.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
Home
Reviewed 5 August 2009

Will stay their again location close to shopping, we were treated like a king and queen

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
Frisco
Reviewed 4 August 2009

This is a great hotel with a wonderful staff. Beautiful rooms. Wish I had more time on the trip to have stayed longer in the amenities in the hotel.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled on business