“Incredible Facial at the Brown Palace Spa!”

The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph Collection
Ranked #26 of 157 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersGold level
Denver, CO
“Incredible Facial at the Brown Palace Spa!”
Reviewed 6 January 2010

A dear friend knew that I needed some pampering and sent me to the Brown Palace Spa. It was a cold December day, and I was overwhelmed with holiday and year end chores. Within 5 minutes of arriving, I had put my cares away and relaxed in the comforting and relaxing confines of the spa. I had a wonderful facial, which included a head, hand and foot massage. One of the best facials I've ever had. Afterward, I relaxed in the sauna and then spent a bit just reading and relaxing. A very lovely way to escape the holiday craziness!

• Stayed December 2009, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (379)
  • Polish first
Denver, CO
Reviewed 6 January 2010

We went to the Brown Palace for my husbands birthday in December and it was amazing! There is a great afternoon tea,beautiful rooms, friendly staff and gorgeous decor! We had fun listening to the piano,drank and had a cigar in the bar and enjoyed dinner in the Ships Tavern. We will % be back and wiould recommend anyone to go!! There is a tour you can have of the hotel or just kick back and enjoy the spa. We had an 80 min. couples masssge and they have a beautiful spa!!

Denver
Reviewed 6 January 2010

We booked a junior suite for one night, and purchased a 'royal romance' package to go along with it. We both loved the 80 minutes massages at the spa, the champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, rose-petal turndown and breakfast in bed. Even the valet parking was included in this package, quite a nice deal. I believe they upgraded our room, so we were on the top two floors in what used to be small apartments, very spacious and nicely appointed. We will be making this a yearly tradition!

Denver
Reviewed 6 January 2010

The Brown Palace is my husband and my favorite hotel. We live in Denver and every chance we get, we go to the Brown Palace. We never feel like we are 10 miles from home. The service is always promt, kind and helpful. The rooms are gorgeous! The room service is always a treat in the morning for breakfast and the restaurants and Cigar Lounge are a treat in the evenings. We will always celebrate our special dates with the Brown Palace.

Denver Colorado
Reviewed 23 December 2009

My husband booked a room for us to celebrate my birthday!! He surspised me with a spa treatment that was so relaxing and the staff went out of their way to make me feel so comfortable. I Have to say that this was the most relaxing experience I have had in a long time and we will certaintly do it again. I highly recommend this hotel for it's unique beauty and prime location downtown Denver!!!

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 23 December 2009

I had a massage at The Spa at The Brown Place. The staff was friendly and professional. The facility was elegant, relaxing and well stocked with personal amenities and refreshments. The massage was excellent. After my massage, I stayed for the Afternoon Tea. It was a perfect way to spend an afternoon.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled solo
Colorado
Reviewed 16 December 2009

I actually didn't stay at the Brown Palace, however, I had a spa day and it was the most enjoyable and relaxing day I have had in a VERY long time. I had a Swedish Massage, a pedicure, facial and brow wax. I would highly recommend the spa to everyone. The atmosphere was so serene. The staff was AMAZING! I could not have asked for a better experience.

• Stayed December 2009