“Fabulous!!! And we will be back!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph Collection

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph Collection
Ranked #26 of 154 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersGold level
Nebraska
“Fabulous!!! And we will be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2010

My husband and I planned a little getaway for the first weekend in December, which we couldn't make due to picking corn and winter storm that moved through our area (we live 6 hours from Denver.) We had reservations for the Brown Palace, which I can say you guys were amazing in helping us reschedule our stay!! Thank you so much for understanding our situation. We rescheduled for the New Year holiday weekend, this place is beautiful during the holidays. From the moment we pulled up to the hotel, everyone was so helpful and pleasant. Check in was a breeze, although when they offer to have someone show you to your room, do take them up on their offer....we had troubles finding our room!! When I had called to make a reservation, they had upgraded us to a junior suite, which is a sitting area with a TV and then your seperate bedroom with another TV. It was very nice and I will admit my husband and I were worried that we would have alot of noise, as we were right next to the elevator and facing the atrium, but we didn't hear anything. We had a wonderful rose petal turndown and champagne and strawberries waiting for us when we returned from going downtown. The bed was super comfortable and the sheets are awesome (I wanted to take them home!). The bathroom was very large with a large shower and two vanity sink with lots of light..very nice!! The next morning both of us were to lazy to go for breakfast, so we ordered room service which came within in twenty minutes, what a fabulous breakfast. We had also scheduled a couples massage in the spa that morning, so we checked out and the hotel stored our bags for us until we were done and then even kept them while we walked downtown for some shopping. The spa was awesome and we highly recommend the couples massage. This hotel tops it all and we will be back ! Thank you Brown Palace for making our stay very special!!!

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (350)
  • Polish first
Denver, CO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2010

A dear friend knew that I needed some pampering and sent me to the Brown Palace Spa. It was a cold December day, and I was overwhelmed with holiday and year end chores. Within 5 minutes of arriving, I had put my cares away and relaxed in the comforting and relaxing confines of the spa. I had a wonderful facial, which included a head, hand and foot massage. One of the best facials I've ever had. Afterward, I relaxed in the sauna and then spent a bit just reading and relaxing. A very lovely way to escape the holiday craziness!

• Stayed December 2009, travelled solo
Denver, CO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2010

We went to the Brown Palace for my husbands birthday in December and it was amazing! There is a great afternoon tea,beautiful rooms, friendly staff and gorgeous decor! We had fun listening to the piano,drank and had a cigar in the bar and enjoyed dinner in the Ships Tavern. We will % be back and wiould recommend anyone to go!! There is a tour you can have of the hotel or just kick back and enjoy the spa. We had an 80 min. couples masssge and they have a beautiful spa!!

Denver
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2010

We booked a junior suite for one night, and purchased a 'royal romance' package to go along with it. We both loved the 80 minutes massages at the spa, the champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, rose-petal turndown and breakfast in bed. Even the valet parking was included in this package, quite a nice deal. I believe they upgraded our room, so we were on the top two floors in what used to be small apartments, very spacious and nicely appointed. We will be making this a yearly tradition!

Denver
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2010

The Brown Palace is my husband and my favorite hotel. We live in Denver and every chance we get, we go to the Brown Palace. We never feel like we are 10 miles from home. The service is always promt, kind and helpful. The rooms are gorgeous! The room service is always a treat in the morning for breakfast and the restaurants and Cigar Lounge are a treat in the evenings. We will always celebrate our special dates with the Brown Palace.

Denver Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2009

My husband booked a room for us to celebrate my birthday!! He surspised me with a spa treatment that was so relaxing and the staff went out of their way to make me feel so comfortable. I Have to say that this was the most relaxing experience I have had in a long time and we will certaintly do it again. I highly recommend this hotel for it's unique beauty and prime location downtown Denver!!!

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2009

I had a massage at The Spa at The Brown Place. The staff was friendly and professional. The facility was elegant, relaxing and well stocked with personal amenities and refreshments. The massage was excellent. After my massage, I stayed for the Afternoon Tea. It was a perfect way to spend an afternoon.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled solo