“denver broncos”

Ranked #42 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Slidell, Louisiana
“denver broncos”
Reviewed 31 October 2012

very good location. staff was very accommodating & willing to help with our needs. group of 34 everyone was extremely pleased with hotel & easy access to restaurants. staff was able to direct us to different attractions. transportation was easy to attain.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (348)
Lakeland, Florida
Reviewed 26 October 2012

We spent 5 nights at the Warwick, and were pleasantly surprised by such an helpful staff. from the front desk to the bell staff, someone was always there to help with our questions about Denver, or directions and suggestions that always seemed to be "spot on". Enjoyed the rooftop pool on the 16th floor, and the workout room on the 15th floor had a great view and some very refreshing lemon-lime water. Loved the balconies on all the rooms...great view of Denver and the mountains in the distance. Located right between downtown and some eclectic neighborhoods, we could walk everywhere, and 3 blocks from the 16th street mall and free bus transportation. The rooms were well appointed and very clean, and had the charm of an older hotel, but had recently been updated. Certainly would love to go back next time our travels take us to Denver.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Young Y, General Manager at Warwick Denver Hotel, responded to this review, 31 October 2012
Dear Jack F,

Thank you for your review of the Warwick Denver Hotel and we appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience as we are always pleased to receive feedback from our valued guest. We are delighted to know that you rate the overall hotel service, facilities and attitude of the staff highly, and are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again!

Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 24 October 2012

The balcony was amazing as well as the linens and furnishings in the room. The location was central enough to walk to neighborhoods, 16th st. mall, and Mile High (though the pedi cad would have been a better choice). Ajoining Randolph's restuarant and bar were wonderful as well!

Room Tip: Get the balcony rooms
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Ashelr2000,

Thank you for your review of the Warwick Denver Hotel and we appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience as we are always pleased to receive feedback from our valued guest. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our facility and experienced our Randolph's restaurant. We are introducing a new menu in Randolph's which our guests were able to contribute in choosing the items that will be featured and hope your travels return to Denver to experience Randolph's again.

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 18 October 2012

We stayed at this hotel post-conference July 21-25. When we initially checked in the service was great. We were offered a lower room right away or, if we were willing to wait until one was cleaned, we could get a higher floor as I had requested. Since we wanted to head downtown with friends for lunch anyway we left our baggage at the front and went to 16th St. When we arrived back later the room was great, but there was a slight odour of vanilla and my wife began to have an allergic reaction. The staff were very prompt in changing the linens (although they said that they didn't use detergent or cleaning products that had this smell) but that didn't seem to be the problem. We suspect that a previous guest spilled cologne or body spray on the carpet, but in any event my wife could not stay in the room and spent a sleepless night on the balcony or in the lobby. The staff were great about it and tried to do everything they could to make her evening tolerable, but because of conferences and weddings (a Saturday night) there were no rooms to be relocated to - even in other downtown hotels, the city was booked! The next morning, at checkout for other guests, the manager had several rooms immediately made and let us select any one we wanted,. Needless to say, we spent most of the day asleep, but the staff were great and tried their best to rectify the situation as best they could. The rest of our stay was fantastic and without incident. The room was lovely (and fresh smelling lol), the bed comfortable, the pool beautiful (although after about 10 it was so hot you could hardly stand it) and the restaurant a culinary delight. I have read some negative posts about the location but we found it to be perfect. It was far enough away from downtown to be quiet, yet close enough that it was an easy walk. And the neighbouring community had a bunch of great restaurants and bars that were within easy walking distance. We also loved that you could easily (for us anyway) walk to 16 St and area for great restaurants, pubs and shops, to the Art Gallery and to the bus station to catch a ride to Cherry Creek for shopping. This was our first trip to Denver, but if we ever come back we will definitely stay at the Warwick.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Fritzeg
Dear Fritzeg,

Thank you for your review of the Warwick Denver Hotel. I am sorry to hear that your wife experienced some allergic reactions on her first night with us, but was relieved that we were able to resolve the situation the following morning. We hope your travels return to Denver!

Firestone, Colorado
Reviewed 18 October 2012

Our group stays at this beautiful hotel at least once a year, it offers a good location, delicious food and excellent service!!!! This hotel gets a well deserved recommendation from myself and our guests.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Dear Andrea_B356,

Thank you for your review of the Warwick Denver Hotel and we appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience on behalf of your group. We look forward to welcoming you next year in October!

San Diego, California
Reviewed 17 October 2012

this is a quiet, very nice hotel in an ideal location downtown. it is walking distance to the capitol and lots of hip downtown restaurants. it has an excellent upscale restaurant. my favorite thing was the heated rooftop pool with gorgeous view of city and mountains. open at 7:am and all year round. great staff. no complaints. highly recommend! i'll be back!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Dear Annecheve,

Thank you for your review of the Warwick Denver Hotel and we appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience as we are always pleased to receive feedback from our valued guest. We are glad you were able to experience our restaurant and also our rooftop pool!
We look forward to seeing you again in Denver!

Rochester, NY
Reviewed 9 October 2012

I stayed here four nights for business in September. I booked here on a recommendation because the Marriott where I'm a rewards member was booked. The Warwick offered what i thought was an extremely good price (over the phone--call!) and then took another 10% off for being AAA. For what I paid I thought this was a good quality hotel.
First off, from now through forever I am automatically going to ding any hotel one star that charges extra for online access . For a business traveler that is petty and annoying.
My room was very clean and the bed was super comfy. Lots of floor space and a window that opened (always a plus). My room looked out over construction and the one day working in my room it was way too loud to leave the door open for some air. Trying to sleep though I was never bothered by any noise. The blackout drapes also worked very well and I slept great--that's huge for me away from home.
The bathroom was annoying because it was SO-OOOOO dark it was impossible to put make-up on. I was afraid I would go to my meetings looking like a clown because I couldn't see what I was doing. Must have been designed by a man.
Decor-wise the rooms are kind of tired-looking. My safe was broken when I arrived, but I didn't really need it so I didn't mention it to them.
Other positives for the Warwick are a super friendly staff, and really good room service. I eat a lot of dinners by myself in my room when traveling and theirs was among the best.
The hotel parking is ridiculously over priced.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business