“We really had a blast.”

Ranked #41 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Thornton, Colorado
“We really had a blast.”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Spent last week at the hotel and were very impressed with the level of service and the really great attention to detail. Visited the restaurant a few times and our server Bradley as well as the manager Heather were so good in suggesting wines and menu. The room was very large although I have to say outdated, while very clean and well maintained it is an older style. Balcony was a nice touch too and we were happy to have a good view. Dog friendly!! what a plus. Thank you for looking after our little Dutchie she was so happy to stay with us. Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Do make sure you get to the roof top pool it is super warm and even in winter is a nice thing
3 Thank Chris S
Neville E, General Manager at Warwick Denver Hotel, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Thank you for staying with us. We are very pleased that both you and Duchi enjoyed our home from home hospitality. Our restaurant staff at our anchor restaurant, Randolph’s are also delighted to be recognized by name. Thanks so much.
The Warwick Denver is very passionate about providing excellent service to all our guests including the family dog. Special amenities for dogs and welcome cards are standard..

Again, thanks so much for your feedback

Neville Erasmus

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (348)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I have dined at Randolph's at the Warwick several times over the past couple of years and always enjoyed it. Recently, I had the pleasure to stay at the Warwick. I live in Denver but stayed at the hotel because I was attending an event at the hotel and loved not have to drive home. The event I attended was just amazing, great food and most importantly, great service. Everyone I encountered at the hotel from the valet, the front desk, the wait staff, was extremely helpful, polite and pleasant. Each staff member went out of their way to make sure I had everything I needed and were friendly on top of that.

I would highly recommend the hotel, the restaurant and for events and meetings.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jennifer J
Thank you very much for your note of feedback. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our team to be very passionate about service.
Thank you for staying with us and also for leaving the feedback.

Windsor, Colorado
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I had to come to Denver for jury duty, which is not a fun ordeal but I came to stay at the Warwick and had an amazing night. I ordered in room service, the food and the staff were excellent. The manager knew I had to be out early and was sure to have a ride ready to go. Every staff member was amazing!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank michelle r
Neville E, General Manager at Warwick Denver Hotel, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Dear Guest.

We are simply delighted that you found the staff and food excellent. Thank you very much for selecting the Warwick Denver Hotel as your home from home. We do look forward to the privilege of serving you again soon.

Best
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Everything about our stay worked out very well. The rooms were great - the balconies were a great touch. Above all else, the service was very personal and on point. The hotel was a walk to some great bars, AMC movie theatres, a high end bowling alley, high end shopping, and a short taxi (or hotel shuttle) to other great parts of town)(a bunch of comedy clubs in the area as well. I am looking
forward to staying again.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank copperbe
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community. The Warwick Denver prides its’ self in providing the very best home from home hospitality. We are delighted that you had a good time in Denver and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Monte Vista, Colorado
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I love this hotel. The staff is wonderful!! From the front desk manager (Mathew) to the shuttle driver (Andrew), each staff member I encountered was pleasant and professional. Heather amazed me with her talents by keeping a customer that had a bit too much fun celebrating the Broncos victory under control with great patience and skill. Her efforts were much appreciated by those of us enjoying the posh atmosphere the lounge offers. We ordered room service the morning of checkout; it arrived quickly and the food was delicious!!

I love the balconies and the fact that the hotel is dog friendly, even though I didn't bring my dog this time, I will bring her next time I'm in Denver and I will stay at the Warwick. Overall, we had a perfect stay. I definitely recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain view and don't forget to book the shuttle for curbside service to some of Den...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Neville E, General Manager at Warwick Denver Hotel, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Thank you so much for staying at the Warwick Denver Hotel. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we so appreciate you recognizing some of our star employees by name. This means the world to them and us! We are indeed dog friendly and are actually in the process of rolling out a VIP Dog program with amenities, welcome cards etc.
Again thank you ever so much for staying with us and sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

Half Moon Bay, California
Reviewed 22 January 2014

A great downtown hotel which is very pretty and comfortable. The furnishings are very
old world and there's everything you would want, except a refrigerator and pool. IF those two things were added, this hotel would have been a 5 star instead of a 4. The service was terrific, the valet staff very friendly and helpful (even told me of a parking lot that was 2 blocks away and much cheaper than parking at the hotel). Great location.
Will definitely stay again and recommend to all who want a nice comfy hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Neville E, General Manager at Warwick Denver Hotel, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for staying with us and sharing your feedback.
We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. I note in your feedback that we do not have a pool? We actually have what I would say is the best pool in Denver and the only heated rooftop pool. I am so sorry that our team did not share this with you. I will ensure our communication imrpves. All our rooms have refrigerated mini bars, to this end I would very much appreciate you reaching out to me so I can find which room you were in and make sure this is in place.
Again, thank you so very much for staying with us.

Neville
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Hard to find places that take your dogs. They not only allowed them, but their entire staff were all dog lovers! They treated us like royalty. Room was great and with a sweet bathroom and balcony. Roof top pool is hard to beat. The valet's were all awesome and so helpful and gave great tips about the neighborhood. The restaraunt, altho we just had apps at the bar, was bomb. I can't say enough about this hotel and will MOST DEFINATELY make this my hotel of choice in Denver. Reasonable room rate, great neighborhood, professional and courteous staff- all in all a wonderful experience. And they love dogs!! Go Warwick! Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
We are so pleased that you and your canine friend decided to stay with us. We are actually very passionate about ensuring that all our guests, your dog too, are given the very best hospitality. We are excited to share with you our new Doggie VIP program which we are busy developing:
We are in process of creating a dog “watering station” in the lobby, complete with fresh water, organic treats and TLC!
All dogs will be on our VIP list, the hotel will endeavor to get pet names and breed
A customized welcome card with dog amenity is delivered to the guest room
Employees in lobby will all be stocked with selection of dog treats and will be offering the Canine VIPs’ treats and added care
Rooms will have pet treats as mini bar items too.
We are looking to partner with a Doggie Boutique and Doggie Day Spa to create a spa program for our canine friends too.

Thank you so very much for staying at the Warwick Denver Hotel and we look forward to having you back soon
Neville