Warwick Denver Hotel
US$388
US$240
The Crawford Hotel
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$125
US$100
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$108
Hyatt.com
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$206
Travelocity
US$197
Travelocity
1,642 results
All reviewsrooftop poollarge balconystreet mallwalk in closetroom servicecity viewvalet parkingfew blocksper dayhotel restaurantfront desk staffroom was spaciousdowntown areavalet servicebusiness centercoors fieldfree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 September 2008

We were pleasantly surprised! Driving upto the hotel, we were a little worried. It looks worn and uncared for on the outside, but once you step inside..the service and quality more than make up for it. We were absolutely in love with the restaurant, especially the day staff. The managers, Suzy and Brian, are a force to be reckoned with in regards to customer service. Rare finds in today's world. The rooms are enormous, and the views are fabulous. Our only complaint would be that the rooms need more light @ night. Our bellman was Jeff, and he was a beautiful smile every morning.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Soopeh1
Reviewed 10 August 2008

We stayed at the Warwick both before and after our trip to Steamboat Springs for one night each. I was concerned based upon previous reviews, but was pleased with the recently upgraded rooms and committment to service from the new management.

We stayed in a corner suite on both occasions.. It consisted of two rooms. Living area and a seperate bedroom. The rooms were updated, clean and everything in working order.

The family really enjoyed the rooftop pool. Area was nice and the water warm. THe hotel restaurant was a little pricey, but there are alot of area restaurants to go to within walking distance.

The staff was very courteous and accommodating. Parking was $8 was self park and $12 for valet. But this is a downtown hotel so you should expect as much. THis is one of the very few hotels with a balcony and the view of downtown is nice.

I recommend staying here and ignoring the older reviews as this hotel has gone under improvement and will be improving their lobby area later this year.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank ChicagolandRoz
Reviewed 23 July 2008

Stayed at this hotel for two nights as part of a coast to coast trip by rail.
It is a comfortable hotel in a good location. We didn't eat at the hotel so cannot comment on the standard of the food.
Was a bit disappointed with Denver but it was an excellent base for touring the Rockies, which are spectacular.

• Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed 13 July 2008

I was somewhat apprehensive about staying here after reading negative reviews on TripAdvisor. However, we ended up holding a three day conference for about 65 people here in July, 2008. The conference set-up, service, and facilities were fine.

I found the hotel staff in general to be very pleasant, competent, and service oriented.

According to a letter left in the rooms by the manager, the hotel is "currently in the process of upgrading our accommodations". The letter goes on to talk about "completion of this phase of the renovation later this year that will eventually include the lobby and conference areas". The common areas are in need of renovation, especially the carpet stains. It's not terrible - just needs work. By the way, I never noticed any construction noise, and was never inconvenienced by any renovations. None
were apparent on the floors I was using.

My sleeping room was generally fine. It was VERY large (could have fit three king-size beds in it), as were the bathroom and a walk-in closet. However, the size of the room and lack of overhead lighting contributed to not having enough light in the room at night - especially at the desk, but also beside the bathroom mirror. The room decor is so-so... with older looking furnishings. One plus is a nice, large flat screen TV. I followed the good advice of another TripAdvisor contributor and requested a room not overlooking the parking lot, or, as the hotel staff calls it, a room on the west side. Each room has a nice sized balcony with two chairs and a table. Nice.

Bathroom amenities were Gilchrist and Soames. Not sure if that's good or bad - it was fine for me.

Room service for dinner was OK. It was delivered by pleasant staff members with a flower, ice water, and condiments. The food (club sandwich one night, steak the second) was acceptable.

Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel given what I had read. I wouldn't hesitate to use the Warwick for another conference. Not fancy, but perfectly satisfactory.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2008

Had a great 3 night stay at the Warwick. Beautiful lobby and very friendly staff. Location was great for accessing restaurants and bars just a few blocks east down 17th street. Also just a few blocks away from the 16th Street Mall in LoDo. One review said it was "a hike" to 16th street. It's only a hike if you consider a 10 minute walk to be a hike. The parking lot in back is not very nice at all, but I had no problem finding parking. Although I really didn't need them, I did notice that neither of the 2 phones in the room were working. I'm sure if I had let them know, they would have resolved this. Room isn't fancy, but it's very comfortable - nice flat screen TV. My room had no refrigerator though :-( I'd stay there again (mind you I was there on a group rate and did not pay full fare, so I really can't comment on value relative to cost). The room/hotel was average (which is all I was looking for), but I give 4 stars for location.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled solo