“Holiday weekend!”

Warwick Denver Hotel
Ranked #42 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Just returned from spending the 4th in Denver - celebrating my birthday at the Warwick!

From the valets to the front desk to the maid service - our stay was enjoyable. The room was most comfortable, quiet (even with a full house) and convenient! A full list of amenities for guests! We never made it to the restaurant/bar - hope to on the next trip!

We'll return to the Warwick that is most certain!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank roge133
Matthew S, Front Office Manager at Warwick Denver Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Happy Birthday, I am delighted that you chose to spend the time here at the Warwick. I know the next time you are here, you will enjoy Randolph’s Restaurant and Bar as well as your room and the service we provide.

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

What a wonderful stay we had and it was due to the extremely courteous and thoughtful front office managers Matthew Slavsky and another young man named Bryce. These two gentlemen went far and beyond the normal "call of duty" - so i want to make sure this review says thanks you to them and that the management is paying attention- i hope Mr. Van Heusden sees this too!

Room Tip: i would say rooms in front are noisy due to the traffic, so recommend perhaps the back of the hotel...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank sdv

Thank you so much for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor, we certainly are delighted that you recognized individuals by name. I hope that you will return and have another excellent stay.

I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

The hotel has all the amenities you could want and nice touches like balconies, and big quiet rooms. The staff is very friendly, especially the valet and bartenders. can't go wrong with this hotel. The restaurant, bar and lobby are inviting and charming

Room Tip: Any rooms that have balconies
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Suzie,

Thank you for your review. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and recognized the great service by our team.

Our large rooms, balconies and rooftop swimming pool are great amenities that only a few hotels can offer. I feel that our service is what sets us apart from all Denver hotels.

I hope that you will come back and stay with us on your trips down to Denver.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Due to Amrak's now usual shambles we did not arrive until gone 11.00PM.
Staff on hand to sort luggage and provide refreshments.
Very nice room with balcony.
Had breakfast, which is a buffet, good quality and choice at a reasonable price.
Slightly out of town but not too far away

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nivekronnoco

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Trip Advisor, I am so pleased that you found us so accommodating after such a long day with delays traveling by train.

Familiar with your tour group, I know the delay in arriving reduced the time you had in Denver; hopefully you were still able to enjoy all of our amenities in addition to the fabulous breakfast buffet.

I also know you live in Europe so if you happen to be coming again to America and travel to or through Denver, hopefully you will return to us.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Cannot say how proud I am of this hotel for hosting a benefit pool party for the Corky Cares Foundation!! It was a super fun event for a great cause in such a beautiful facility. Thank you so much and hope it works out to host this event for many more years to come!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jeff R
Neville E, General Manager at Warwick Denver Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

We are so proud of our teams passion for the local community. We are honored to have had the opportunity to support the LGBT community during the Pride Festivities. Thank you for trusting us with this opening event.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We stayed 2 nights in the Warwick and for the most part, loved the place. It was our 30th anniversary (two couples) and we spent the last three days of our vacation in Denver after staying in Aspen. The Warwick has very attentive staff, and the rooms are much larger than I would have expected. We stayed at the downtown Hyatt our first night in the city - much smaller rooms, but free parking and a pretty spectacular bar and restaurant. The best Warwick feature is the rooftop pool and bar - great view and great service. The negative is the parking situation - I was able to avoid the exorbitant valet charges by finding on-street parking , but I expect most visitors will not be able to work their schedule around the parking rules. The size of the rooms and the attentiveness of the staff make this a 100% positive review.

Room Tip: ask for a room facing the mountains, or just spend a lot of time at the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank william g

Thank you ever so much for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience with the Trip Advisor community. Thank you for your comment "The Warwick has very attentive staff, and the rooms are much larger than I would have expected" This is wonderful to hear and much appreciated. Regarding the Valet prices I am very sorry this seemed steep, but we are actually priced below the local competitor hotels. We do grant 24 hour in and out privileges.

Again thank you so much for staying with us and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you personally when next in Denver.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel in mid June. It was our first time vacationing in Denver. The hotel was in a good location, close to 16th street mall which has numerous things to do. Parking was quite expensive ($27/day), but we parked at a city owned garage next door ($16/day). There were many little things that happened during our stay that made us not very pleased.

Every time we were at the front desk they seemed overwhelmed and not very knowledgeable about attractions in Denver and surrounding cities. The valet guys were great if you were able to sneak in and talk with them, but they were always busy as they seemed to be the only ones who knew anything.
There were also a couple of specific situations that were somewhat irritating. One day we had been in Fort Collins for the day and came back to a room that hadn't been touched and a large stack of linens sitting on one of the beds. We called the front desk and they sent someone from housekeeping up. No one volunteered to clean the room or make the beds, they just took the linens. Another day the water in our bathroom sink would not turn on. I called the front desk and they said they would send someone up immediately. No one came to the door, no one ever called back. I attempted to use it again about 30 minutes later and it worked long enough to get my teeth brushed. It's fine if they were still working on it, but someone should have updated us. There were a few other, minor, situations that just added up for us. With the price we paid we felt as though these types of situations should not have occurred.

I stated this in my hotel review that was emailed to me after we left. Within 1 1/2 hours I got a call from the manager. He apologized and told me he didn't want to make excuses but they were short staffed. I had said in my review I wouldn't return to this hotel and he spent a lot of time talking to me about this. At the end of the conversation he told me that Warwick would like to make it up to us and give us 2 complimentary overnight stays that could be used at any point before the end of the year. He said they he would send me an email by the end of the next day. I have yet to get that email nor hear back from him. Overall, disappointed with the stay and even more so with the follow-up.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Ashley B
Neville E, General Manager at Warwick Denver Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you for staying with us. I am terribly sorry to hear about the frustrations you experienced. The hotel is indeed very busy, but none of our guests should have to wait and our team are in a position to provide insider information about the city and attractions. The guest service department within the hotel is not at all understaffed, quite the contrary, we have staffed up. That said you were obviously inconvenienced by high volume and by the sound of it a disappointing experience with the team. I am very sorry for this. It is certainly not reminiscent. I know our Front Office Manager is working with you and believe that the compensation that was promised is being processed. There was never an intention to delay this, it does require a few signatures before issuing. I do appreciate you staying with us and hope you will take us up on the offer for a visit on us so we can show you the hospitality you should expect when staying with us. Again my humble apologies for your inconvenience.