The Westin Denver Downtown
  • Pool
Hotel Teatro(Denver)
  • Pool
1,476 results
All reviewspalm restaurantheavenly bedstreet mallgreat locationclock towerlower lobbybasketball courtlarimer squarewithin walking distancecoors fieldself parkrooftop poollobby barunion stationfree busroom was spaciousvalet parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2011

We stayed at Westin two nights. The rooms were clean and nicely appointed. We had no problems with service.
Their parking system is soooo confusing. There is a fee for parking, even though we were staying in the hotel. If you self park, you have to pay an extra $5.00 if you want to leave during the day. In addition we were given a voucher at the front desk which prevented us from being charged $34.00 which is the charge if you are not staying at the hotel and instead we were charged $19.00 per day. Having two tickets to keep track of and then trying to figure out the process was a nightmare.
I booked this hotel because of the pool. However, it is rented out to the public and there were probably 50 young women partying at the pool, taking all of the chairs and playing music really loud. There was nowhere to sit, so I had to sit in my room instead. Sunday morning was a little better, yet still young people with loud music and alcohol.
The front desk area is very stark and looks similar to an airport check in area. I don't think we will choose to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2011

We love this hotel. When we are going out for a night on the town it is one of our top choices. The rooms are modern and the service has always been great. It's location to downtown restaurants and bars is also a huge plus.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2011

I stayed in this hotel on a business trip for 1 night. It was a very good experience. The room was clean with modern furnishings. The service was impeccable. I had to switch rooms, and after calling down, the hotel staff was quick to respond and made it seem like it was no bother at all (although I'm sure it is). There's a Starbucks on the bottom floor for a quick coffee, and shops and restaurants a short walking distance away. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank gebu
Reviewed 12 August 2011

My mom, sister and I have used this excellent downtown Denver hotel for years for our birthday weekends. The staff is always very accommodating to requests for higher floors or those away from elevators or ice machines. My superb stays at this Westin have encouraged me to try Westin hotels in other cities. It's location right on the 16th street mall with it's free shuttle service up and down the street provide for access to great restaurants, shopping, sporting events, and theater.

The valets are always prompt and friendly. The front desk staff is pleasant. The rooms are always clean and the beds are incredibly comfortable. The showers with the dual shower heads feel wonderful. We had no trouble requesting a late check-out and they were happy to hold our luggage after checkout while we went out to lunch and to do some shopping.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2011

Nice room, nice staff overall great stay. Clean room and very friendly staff. Special thanks to MiOk and Margaret at Starbucks, they went out of thier way to make us feel welcome. My company will use Westin in the future.

Room Tip: Book on-line
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business