The Westin Denver Downtown
US$388
US$240
The Crawford Hotel
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$122
  • Breakfast included
US$125
US$100
US$202
US$186
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$196
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$108
US$450
US$302
US$197
Travelocity
1,476 results
All reviewspalm restaurantheavenly bedstreet mallgreat locationclock towerlower lobbybasketball courtlarimer squarewithin walking distancecoors fieldself parkrooftop poollobby barunion stationfree busroom was spaciousvalet parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 August 2013

This hotel is in an excellent location of downtown - countless restaurants nearby to satisfy even the most picky diner in your group, lots of shopping and all within an easy walk. This Westin is nice enough but has to be one of the older in their fleet. It is in need of a little TLC. The room was clean but hotel bathrooms are still difficult to perfect. The beds are quite comfortable but not very large. Wifi is $10/day! The parking garage, (which is shared by the Tabor Center), smells like an outhouse. And one last gripe: it would be nice to be able to use the mini fridge for our own supplies, not just for the hotels overpriced snacks. They give you the option of having a separate fridge delivered for that purpose. Who is going to go to that trouble? The staff here are friendly and eager to please though and that makes a return visit a possibility.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
JulieR1012, Manager at The Westin Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experience here. I agree; we have the best location of any hotel in the Denver area with easy access to the sports arenas, theatre and restaurants. We do offer complimentary internet in our Lobby and Entrance Level Lobby near Starbuck’s, but do follow Starwood and Westin standards of charging for this service in our guest rooms. The company that owns and operates the parking structure (not affiliated with our hotel in any fashion other than offering our guests the opportunity to park in proximity to the hotel) has made the necessary repairs to the garage. Thanks again for staying with us and I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Quick business trip to Denver, great room on the 4th floor. Quiet but near the pool area. Thought breakfast was included but a business associate picked up the tab. Clean room - told me I had to pay for internet????

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experience here. We do offer complimentary internet in our Lobby and Entrance Level Lobby near Starbuck’s, but do follow Starwood and Westin standards of charging for this service in our guest rooms. Thanks again for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to Denver.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

The service delivered by Claire, Mi Ok, Teresa and Adam in the Starbucks located in the Westin Denver Downtown is excellent. They care about the clients, and they remember the regular clients. They provide conversation, make suggestions and they always have a smile, even when they are busy. I noticed that not only me appreciates them, but the rest of the clients. I hope someone recognize their outstanding service they provide.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

My room was one of the Westin Workout rooms. I had a spin bike, stability ball, mat and weights. This is a brilliant idea, as hotel fitness centers can sometimes be creepy and/or outdated. The exercise shoes and clothes they provide (for just $5) are in great condition.

One downside - the workout rooms are in the corners of the hotel, which apparently means access to their wifi is iffy. Despite very helpful IT support folks, I never had a wifi connection. Not a big deal since I could work off the 4G on my phone.

The hotel itself is beautiful. Friendly and helpful staff. Starbucks at street level if you don't have time for a sit-down breakfast. Easy walk to many downtown offices so you can skip the rental car. I'd definitely stay there again and again.

Room Tip: I got lucky with the workout room. Front desk said you can request a workout room online, and if it's available, you'll get it.
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We have stayed here in the past and during our most recent visit at the end of July, we noticed the service has diminished significantly. We arrived on a Monday night, and as we approached the front desk, the only person staffing it nervously looked around and avoided all eye contact. Check-in was slow but fine, but when we asked for the concierge, we were informed there wasn't one that day. So we made our inquiries to the front desk person whose reply was "I wouldn't know." And during check-out, even though we called ahead to have our car pulled up well ahead of time, it was not ready and someone had to go get it. We were the only ones leaving at that time so no rush hour excuse we could detect. We are staying there again (SPG membership points) and hope that the hotel management pays some badly needed attention to guest services, please!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

I am so sorry your recent experience at our hotel did not meet your expectations. At The Westin Denver Downtown, we strive to exceed the expectations of our guests and we did not do this in your case. Should you wish to share more specifics with me, please feel free to contact me directly at julie.rhodes@westin.com. We hope to exceed your expectations on your next trip to Denver!