The Westin Denver Downtown
US$138
  • Breakfast included
US$125
US$100
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$151
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$317
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
HYATT House Denver Airport(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$137
Orbitz.com
US$116
US$105
1,476 results
All reviewspalm restaurantheavenly bedstreet mallgreat locationclock towerlower lobbybasketball courtlarimer squarewithin walking distancecoors fieldself parkrooftop poollobby barunion stationfree busroom was spaciousvalet parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 December 2010

My stay at the Westin was absolutely wonderful from Check in to Check out. The front desk staff is very pleasant and full of smiles. My room, which was very spacious for being downtown overlooked Union Station and was phenomenal at night. I moved away from downtown several years ago and miss the great views of the mountains and attractions that my room afforded. The door staff was very courteous and helped me with a taxi.. My room was very clean and airy and I appreciate the "green choices" the Westin is making. I love that Heavenly bed!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 December 2010

Excellent stay all around! Walking distance to everything, helpful & friendly staff - especially valet service employees! A Kindle was broken in the unloading of our vehicle and the security staff went beyond my expectations in handling replacement. We will go out of our way to stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2010

When we return to Denver, we’re going to stay here again. This is a great Westin hotel. Beautiful lobby and rooms, in the perfect location.

My wife and I arrived into Denver ahead of schedule but when we arrived at the hotel we were offered a room with a limited view, or we could wait until the normal check in and have a stunning view. We opted for the immediate room and were surprised at how nice it was. If this was a limited view, then the other rooms must be stunning, because we had the drapes open all the time admiring the Mile High City and Rocky Mountains off in the distance.

The hotel is within walking distance of lots of downtown attractions, even the Unsinkable Molly Brown house (on a nice day). But the tram outside the hotel is the way to go. Hop on and you’re shuttled from one end of downtown to the other in minutes.

One morning, we walked over to the downtown Hertz rental facility, grabbed a car and drove down to Colorado Springs, Garden of the Gods, and Pikes Peak. It was a great one-day get-away from the city. The rest of the time we wandered around downtown Denver.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2010

Traveled to Denver to attend a conference, I booked this room several months early and received the rate with breakfast for two at $150, very good deal for this hotel. The location was perfect, the convention center was about six blocks from the hotel and their were plenty of restaurants and shops close by, especially the 16th St. Mall that was right outside the front doors of the hotel. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The restaurant was somewhat expensive, I only ate breakfast there, omelet and coffee $20 plus tip, glad I had the breakfast package. The beds were very comfortable, made for a good night sleeping. Make sure you check out the work out area and pool, great views from the pool area and there is also a basket ball court in the fitness area. Got a chance to shoot some hoops while I was working out.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 December 2010

In all our visits to Denver to see the Parade of Lights, this year really worked out well for us. We got good rates plus parking which is really unusual. When we checked in Sidney Lehr helped us. We had a few problems with the lock to our room. She went out of her way to make everything right. On Saturday night, before the parade, we were talking to an employee named Travis Faust. He went out of his way to make sure we had a great weekend. We stay at the Westin Denver Downtown because it is so convenient. I had to arrange to have oxygen delivered to the Westin and it was there waiting for me.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends