“Greent Tea Latte!”

Neighbourhood: Cherry Creek
Neighbourhood: Cherry Creek
“Greent Tea Latte!”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

The green tea latter is tasty! I love the one at Starbucks, but Peets makes it less sweet! ;) I wish there were mini-sized pastries though...

• Visited March 2013

New York City, New York
“great coffee, pastries better than starbucks”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

great peet's coffee can't go wrong, and the pastries are so much better than the refrigerated stuff they serve at starbucks.

Visited February 2013
Denver , CO
“The scale that weighs the Coffee needs adjusting!”
Reviewed 25 December 2012

I do like their coffee. Their dark coffees are very good. The establishment is comfortable, the service is friendly. I bought a pound of coffee to go. It is not cheap. You pay a few dollars more for a pound than Starbucks. With that high of a price I would have appreciated a full pound of product for the cost. I should have had them re-weigh the coffee after it was ground. When I got home I realized that I was short changed by almost a quarter pound. I will purchase their coffee by the cup, but not the pound.

• Visited September 2012
Minocqua, Wisconsin
“Friendly”
Reviewed 9 December 2012

Friendly staff. Great coffee, especially the Caramel Latte. Bear Claw was very good. First trip there, definitely gowing back.

• Visited December 2012
Phoenix,AZ
“spacious Peets location,great coffee and pastries”
Reviewed 27 July 2012

modern, close to the Marriott,attentive staff, one of the better Peets I have visited.The pastries were better than Starbucks. I ordered an almond bear claw, also bought some Peets to take home (available in my Safeway, but fresher from the location itself)

Visited July 2012