“Awesome Every Time”

Ramada Denver Downtown
Ranked #107 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 10 November 2013

In my opinion, Ramada Downtown Denver is a great place to stay. My partner and I never hesitate booking a room there for Denver Pride every year. No, it's not the most luxurious property, but I overlook that for the impeccable service we always receive when we stay there. The staff, especially if I'm not mistaken Jason?, are extremely professional and accommodating. As a smoker myself, even though a non smoking hotel, they were more than accomadating to give us a room with a patio to accommodate my gross habit. I live in Vegas and work in the service industry and with that being said, I'm extremely critical of guest service and I can't think of one negative thing to say. Even something as simple as the housekeeping staff smiling and saying hello as I come and go through the hallways is something I really appreciate. The property is located to some excellent dining and bars and an amazing coffee house. Even on the extremely busy weekend, parking is never a problem and the lot is very secure. Also the rooms at night, are extremely quiet. i never heard any outside or inside noise. Also the option for a late checkout for a few extra bucks is great. All in all, they will always have my business for our yearly trip out to Denver. Looking forward to staying there in June 2014, and even adding and extra day to the vacation!! So if you're looking for a good deal and just want somewhere simple and convenient this is the spot.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Keys_Hospitality, General Manager at Ramada Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Thank you M R for your review in regards to your stay at the Ramada Denver Downtown. It is always terrific to receive feedback from our customers, especially in cases where our team has excelled. We are very proud of Jason and our housekeeping staff and believe they are a true representative of the service culture we have built at the Ramada. Once again, thank you so very much and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you during the next Pride Parade in June 2014.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Good hotel with great shuttle service, free parking and reasonable rates for Denver. Not in the best area of town but the neighborhood is not as bad as it looked when driving in. They provide an “all you can eat breakfast buffet” ??? They were almost out of everything at 8:30. It’s a shame you have to pay 10$ for a poor breakfast. Three times we asked for some yougurt, we had to wait…. half an hour for it. Unacceptable.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you Pekel for your feedback in regards to your recent stay at the Ramada Denver Downtown. It was a pleasure to hear that you found our rates to be reasonable and our free shuttle and parking to be of value during your stay.I am very sorry to learn that our breakfast buffet was low on food during your dining experience. This is certainly most unacceptable and will be addressed immediately. Please contact me directly the next time you plan to visit Denver.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Thank T. M
Keys_Hospitality, General Manager at Ramada Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Reviewed 3 November 2013

1  Thank geologytraveller

Reviewed 2 November 2013

I needed a hotel for a friend coming in from Germany. He had to stay downtown for business. I called around and found the rates fairly high in the downtown area. Then I found the Ramada Denver Downtown located on Capital Hill. For about half the price my friend got a nice room with a king bed with frig and micro. Free parking and free WiFi. He said he loved the business center located just off the lobby for a quick check on his email before climbing on the van to go to the convention he was here for.He expected to have to pay for the Van but that was included in the rate as well. Overall he told me he had good experience. Oh, yeah I forgot I guess they have a pretty good breakfast buffet and he was pleasantly surprised to find they used real eggs in place of the so common liquid eggs, as he could really taste the difference.
As my friend is traveling on to Austria and extremely busy he asked me to write a quick review as he said the hotel was so well priced for all the services he received and wanted to thank me for locating a better priced option over the hotels in the higher priced area nearer the convention center. I think I need to try this place out as well for a get away weekend.

Room Tip: Second floor king bed with frig and micro
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you Mary J for writing such a wonderful review. We are passionate about creating memorable experiences at the Ramada Denver Downtoen and are delighted that you enjoyed our hotel during your visit to Colorado. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Keys_Hospitality, General Manager at Ramada Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013