“Nice stay, very comfortable”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #83 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 18 October 2012

I thought this hotel was very comfortable, great location and exactly what we needed on a long cross country drive. Our room was spacious and clean and they had a good selection of tv channels. Breakfast was great too, lots of choices. Highly recommend this one.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 September 2012

We love the States and love being able to get into the hire car and go where we please. This hotel was the starting point for some 5500 miles of cowboy country which we completed in May . I chose this because it was close to the airport and had a shopping mall close by where we could kit ourselves out for the trip. It's not the Ritz and the clientele seem to be working guys and families relocating to the area. That said, it is ridiculously cheap (some $25 a night) will huge rooms, comfortable bed, fridge, coffee making facilities etc. Plenty of towels and hot water and ice machines on all floors. Free continental breakfast (if you were early enough) ample parking and close to the interstates going either East/West to the Rockies or North/South to New Mexico.
Road trip essentials were obtained from the Northfield Mall, just across the Interstate, so after buying the ice chest, Sat Nav (cheaper than hiring one form the rental company), the trail food etc we were ready to go. Great inexpensive place to start and finish your journey. Recommend it.

Room Tip: Now have a non smoking floor.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2012

We were unable to find a room via our normal hotel chains, so decided to contact Expedia to assist us in finding a room. The told us this hotel was 4 out of 5 stars...I have no idea how that is true because I was so disappointed when we arrived and saw the room we had for the night. If we were not insanely tired we probably wouldn't even have considered staying. We had booked two beds, but, the hotel changed my reservation to a king size bed and a sofa bed so my kids had to sleep on the sofa bed, rather than an actual bed. In my opinion, this hotel is in great need of some renovating...Shower handle just turns and turns...still not sure what was up with that...the pillows were very small little squares...I have never seen that before...There was a gap in our door where you could actually see in our room from about halfway down the door to the floor, the toilet seat was ready to come off...I wasn't going to have breakfast there, but, decided to have just coffee...The cream containers had white chunks all over them...We would not ever stay here again and would not recomment this hotel to a friend.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ExploringMom
Reviewed 9 July 2012

The rooms at this hotel r very clean. It seems recently built so everything is newer too. Nice comfy beds too. Everything about the suite was spotless. It has a separate living area - couch,coffee table, spacious desk with a multi outlet plug n adapters, it also has an itty bitty kitchen area but with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, storage cabinets n counter space. Bathroom was very very clean but a little small.

Breakfast was good. Lots of items to choose fromn plenty of sitting space.

Free WiFi n 24 hr coffee available in lobby.

Close (walking distance) to restaurants.

Very nice - will definitely recommend and stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Is One Dot the LOWEST I can give this Comfort Inn? I made this reservation a month ago, Went to check in around 5:45 after a long day in downtown Denver, the temperature was 100 degrees / 25 June 2012 / and they gave me a room with NO Air Conditioning. It was at least 90 Degrees in the room. I went to the front desk to as for another room and was told there were not Empty rooms they could give me, I asked for the manager and was told the manager was not on site. I asked if the Maintenance man could Fix the Broken Air Conditioner and was told there was NO Maintenance Man for repairing Anything.
After raising a fit and demanding another room with a Working Air Conditioner ( as Advertised and Promised ) the manager magically appeared walking down the hallway only to tell me the same room, they cannot give me another room because they were all full. I got on the phone with the corporate office and witnessed at least 4 people checking in to the empty rooms they said they did not have. The managers solution? Was to check me out , refund my credit card - and Asked Me to Leave the Property. Let me repeat that - Checked me out of my Room and Asked me to Leave the property. Do NOT USE THIS COMFORT INN. The did not try to help me in any way - look for other accommodations, NOTHING - I got in my car and drove 2 hours home not believing what just happened. I filed a Complaint with the Corporate office but I'm sure they will turn around and try to give the room to some other poor soul.

Room Tip: Avoid This Comfort INN At All Costs
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank jack s
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I don't have anything nice or bad about this place. So average is just the score for here. Staff could have cared less that I was there ,but I didn't need them really.
The room was clean and the bed comfortable.
Parking was horrid and there was trash around the lot. No one there has a broom and pan?

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2012

Pulled in late evening, having made the reservation earlier in the day. The night clerk was very friendly and helpful to the point of offering a discount I was unaware of. The room was very clean and everything was in working order. The checkout was quick and pleasant also.

I would stay again.