DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$195
US$155
  • Breakfast included
US$203
US$186
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$158
  • Breakfast included
US$464
US$333
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$317
  • Restaurant
Magnolia Hotel Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$300
US$182
US$143
US$293
Hotels.com
1,969 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treequebec streetguest servicesairport shuttlenice hotelbreakfast buffetfree shuttleindoor poolhot tubmountain viewshuttle servicerental carlobbystarbucksavisdowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 September 2012

My wife, daughter and myself took a trip down from the mountains for a weekend in the city. This hotel made our weekend. When we arrived there was a small line for check-in, a manager came out from behind the desk and passed out bottled water and mini candy bars to those in line. This was a very thoughtful touch even though we were only in line about 5 minutes. When we were leaving the hotel a housekeeper complimented my wife and daughter on how nice they looked, and at check-out the front desk agent complimented me for my tie. These comments made our morning start out perfectly. This is a very clean hotel with great guest service! We will be back.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Allen_Paty, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2012

Dear Friend From Vail -

I'm delighted the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver was able to provide a wonderful weekend get-away for your family. We're especially proud of our warm, friendly staff - it's one of the hallmarks of DoubleTree along with our Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies. I hope you'll make many more visits down the mountain - we're close to so many things to do and see in Denver. And in case you fly down, we have free shuttle service to and from DIA. See you soon!

Reviewed 17 September 2012

We stayed in the room with a king bed with the hypoallergenic options. Perfectly clean, beautiful finishings, and I LOVE THOSE COOKIES. Great customer service,and great location. There's a cool little area called Stapleton that has great shops and restaurants within a 5 minute drive and it doesn't take long to get the museums. Not a thing to worry about when you're there.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Allen_Paty, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2012

Dear Zeida G -

I'm so glad to hear you had a wonderful time with us at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver! We're happy to offer PURE Rooms to our guests who wish to have hypoallergenic options along with any special touches you need to be most comfortable. The Stapleton area you mentioned is growing every day. We're especially excited about the planned transportation hub that will offer light rail to the airport, Downtown Denver, and links to the entire metro area in just a few short years. The DoubleTree by Hilton Denver is already centrally located with lots transportation choices - this will take us to a whole new level. I hope you continue to visit us and watch our progress!

Reviewed 13 September 2012

We stayed at this Doubletree for 2 nights. The first night and the last night of our vacation. The first room we were given was on the fifth floor and it had water all over the floor in the bathroom probably due to a leak (not acceptable). The next room they gave us on the fourth floor was very good. They also gave us a $25.00 voucher good for any of the bar/restuarants in the hotel for the inconvienence (nice touch).

On the last night of our vacation they gave us a room on the ninth floor (top floor of hotel) the view was teriffic, however the room was old and had not yet been remodeled. The bathtub and tiolet were in one small room and the sink was in the main room. The lighting over the sink was pretty bad and the water pressure was awful. This room had a very large double glass picture window. In the upper portion of the window there was a bullet hole in the outer glass and shards of glass were in between the inner and outer panes.

When I complained about the old room, they gave me another $25.00 voucher.

I would stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask For A Remodeled Room
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Friends from Lake Worth -

I sincerely apologize for the issues you had when you stayed with us on your travels this month. You certainly saw our "before & after" examples. We have been in the process of upgrading our guestrooms this year; best of all completely remodeling our bathrooms. We have to take a break during our busy summer months but are eager to finish - starting in just a couple weeks. I hope you'll come back and check out the improvements on your next vacation. Also - that you'll spend some time with us to see all that Denver has to offer just a few minutes from the hotel.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

My stay at the Doubletree started with the airport shuttle arriving as promised on time. Check-in was speedy and efficient even though a crowd got off the shuttle at the same time I did. Quick snack in the casual lobby restaurant. Our waitress was friendly and accommodating. Then the shuttle delivered us to the nearby shopping area. They made a stop at the Walmart, Bass Pro Shop, the movie theater and Macy's - all in about 5 minutes. We did some shopping and had dinner at a good restaurant the concierge suggested. THen the shuttle picked us up exactly at the time and place they said they would arrive. We requested a shuttle for our party of 8 in the morning to our nearby office. They were very accommodating, and again on time. The room was spacious and clean. The beds and pillows were super comfortable. The lobby gift shop was open late, and they had the contact solution that my co-worker needed. The walls were not the paper-thin variety that seem to be more and more common in hotels these days.
My A/C unite was very noisy, but luckily I only needed it for a short while. Overall, a peaceful night's rest.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Dear Karen -

Thank you for your great review following your stay with us at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver! I'm delighted you took advantage of our shuttle service to and from DIA and Northfield Shopping. We take pride in our professional, friendly service as well as our comfortable rooms so I will certainly pass along your comments to our staff. I look forward to your next visit with us in the near future.

Reviewed 9 September 2012

Enroute from Montana to Pittsburgh via Denver, our plane was too heavy for the heat. (Beats me, but I'll go with it.) We gave up our seats for travel vouchers and a night at the Doubletree. What a treat. The hotel staff was attentive, with the check in person: Linnea, being amazingly helpful. It's been a while since we were at Hilton property, and the warm chocolate chip cookies when you check in are a nice touch. The hotel is at a busy intersection, within walking distance of shops and restaurants, but it was very quite. It's a large property with amenities we didn't get to explore in one night. We had dinner and breakfast in the casual restaurant. The service was nice and our meals were all very good. Except for the morning eggs, which really seemed like powdered. Other than that--all fine.

Room Tip: As away from intersection or top floor--lots of options with the hotel layout.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Allen_Paty, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2012

Dear Guest From Pittsburgh -

Turning a bad day into a good one is one of our specialties at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver! We understand the stress of travel, especially when there are glitches, and strive to be your reward for getting through the day. From the warm greeting and Famous DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookie until our complimentary shuttle takes you back to the airport, we want you to relax and end your trip on an up note. I hope you come back to the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver to spend more time with us and do some exploring. We have an Avis car rental counter in the lobby and many of Denver's best attractions are just minutes away. Hope we see you soon!