DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Economy Inn(Commerce City)
1,963 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treequebec streetguest servicesairport shuttlenice hotelbreakfast buffetfree shuttleindoor poolhot tubmountain viewshuttle servicerental carlobbystarbucksavisdowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 October 2013

comfortable rooms, nice breakfast, good concierge, good value, internet speed was a bit slow, but pleased with the experience. would recommend this to others staying in the Denver area with good access to the airport and the freway

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Allen_Paty, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Dear Dave -

I'm so pleased to see you enjoyed your visit to the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver! Our teammembers and I take pride in providing comfortable lodging and friendly service at competitive rates. As you mentioned, we offer our guests convenient transportation options - whether it's our free airport shuttle, easy Interstate access, or our ample free parking. I appreciate your feedback regarding internet speed and will certainly pass your comment along to our IT person. I hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

If you are looking for a clean hotel with great prices then this is the place for you. It is only 20 min. from the Denver airport. The hotel provided a shuttle to the airport for free, which is a nice service.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Melissa -

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver this week. We're quite proud of the transportation options we offer our guests! We have the largest free airport shuttle operation in the area as well as an Avis car rental onsite, taxi service in front of the entrance, even a bus stop on the corner. Coming up in the next few years will be light rail service to Denver International Airport with access close by the hotel. No matter how you arrive, we have a way to make life easier! Let me know if I can be of assistance on any of your future visits.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We purchased the Bed & Breakfast package with a "Premium" King room at this hotel for 3 nights for $124 p/nt. Staff was nice. We arrived at about 11pm and the first room they sent us up to carrying all our stuff, on the 6th floor smelled like chinese food because someone had ate a bunch of take out in it and had left everything laying around the room, the tv was on and one of the main lights in the room wouldn't work. Strange thing was that the room had appeared to have been cleaned but then someone just came in and ate, made mess and watched some tv then left. I called down and told them of the problem and they told us to carry all our stuff back down to the lobby and they would give us another room. We did so and then had to carry our stuff back up to the 6th floor to the 2nd room which turned out ok. They gave us 2 drink tickets for the inhouse bar for compensation. The "premium" King room was small for a "Premium" room. We paid about $30 more for the bed & breakfast package and the tickets we recieved for the breakfast buffet covered the $15p/person buffet cost,, so we couldn't see how this package benefited any in cost? The buffet was good though,, nothing special. Easy drive to downtown and access to interstate from hotel. Its a Ok hotel. Nothing makes us want to come back to the hotel but we would if there wasn't anything more tempting. Our favorite thing about this hotel was that it was easy access to interstate and main streets.

Room Tip: We asked for a room away from elevator to keep the noise down and it seemed fine. The "Premium" King room isn't anything Premium,,, normal average to small sized room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Allen_Paty, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Dear Rapid City Skiers –

I sincerely appreciate your feedback from your stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver this week. On behalf of the staff and management, I apologize for the inconvenience when you checked in. I can assure you that this was a very isolated incident; however, I have met with our Directors of Housekeeping and Security to ascertain what happened and stop any repetition. On the other hand, I’m glad you enjoyed the breakfast buffet and convenient location. I hope we can tempt you back (hint – we have some great specials in effect the rest of the year) and demonstrate the warmth and hospitality for which DoubleTree by Hilton is known. Please contact me personally if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Wonderful place to stay. Beautiful, well maintained facility just far enough away from downtown to relax, but close enough to easily access museums, botanical gardens, etc. Staff was friendly, room was delightful.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest -

I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver and your visit to our city. We are the perfect location for business, to see the sights, or for a much-needed rest on a busy travel day. We're just 5 miles from Downtown Denver and minutes away from Denver's best sightseeing, shopping, and dining. Just across the street is the ever-growing Stapleton area with Northfield Shopping District just a short shuttle ride away. I look forward to being your host on your next trip to Denver!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Front Desk associate, Amethyst Wadsworth is absolutely your very best asset. Her winning personality, beaming smile, and dedication to customer service is unrivaled. She never fails to greet me by name, ask about my day and my family, and provide service above and beyond the call of duty. She should be your employee of the month every month.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear John -

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our teammember Amethyst. I'll certainly pass your comments along to her as well as with our appreciation for her great customer care. DoubleTree by Hilton Denver takes pride in providing comfortable lodging and warm, friendly service. I hope your travels bring you back soon - we'll have a smile and our famous chocolate chip cookies waiting for you.