“Overall Experience”

GreenLeadersBronze level
United States
“Overall Experience”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

This was a very nice hotel, with a great "sports bar". The rooms were nice, however, the air conditioner was not working and was extremely loud. The double beds have to go. You feel every turn from the person next to you and does not fit 2 persons comfortably. Should have mini fridge in rooms. Not enough parking. Easy access to Interstate.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Allen_Paty, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Dear Carmella -

I'm very pleased that you enjoyed your overall experience at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver and specifically Characters Sport Bar. However, I certainly apologize for the air conditioning unit noise and we will fix it immediately. I appreciate your suggestions regarding bed size and mini fridges in the rooms - we always want to know what's important to our guests for when the time comes to allocate our renovation dollars. I hope you make it up our way again in the near future. I can assure you that with over 600 free parking spaces, lack of parking is very infrequent and shouldn't be a problem next time.

Allen Paty, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (193)
  • Polish first
Forrest City, United States
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Our room wasn't ready when we got there but other than that the stay was great. The hotel and room looked extremely nice. The drain in the bathroom was a little slow but the hotel fixed that problem relatively fast.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Ashland, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff! During my week long stay at Double Tree, every staff member I encountered greeted me in a friendly manner. We had to switch rooms upon checking in, and the front office staff handled it real professionally and promptly. Cookies were great !!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Allen_Paty, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Dear Dwayne -

Thank you so much for your kind review following your stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver! I agree that our staff is the best in the business and will certainly pass along your comments. We take pride in providing our business travelers with comfortable surroundings, a friendly smile, delicious food, and a warm chocolate chip cookie to make you feel at home. It's hard to be away from loved ones for days at a time so our staff wants to make your stay as pleasant as possible. I hope you come back soon - maybe for a fun trip next time - and once again make us your home away from home.

Denver, United States
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Thought our room was very nice and clean and well decorated too. I love the look of the bathroom it was very updated and efficient and friendly user. The bed was very comfortable, the best sleep I had in a long time, which tells me I need a new bed for my home to sleep that well like your bed. I like the convenience of the coffee shop downstairs and the breakfast buffet the next morning was perfect after a good night's sleep. I like the variety of breakfast choices that were offered besides the ordinary toast, cereal, one choice of juice, and coffee. I will stay definitely at the Hilton/DoubleTree again, where ever I may travel to.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Allen_Paty, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear Carin -

I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver! We are very pleased with our newly remodeled guest bathrooms - I think they turned out great. Also, our Sweet Dreams beds and pillows so popular with our guests, we occasionally assist with sourcing them for their own homes. Our staff takes pride in offering a friendly smile, comfortable guest room, and delicious food to our guests. I will certainly pass along your kind words and my personal "good job!" I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Housekeeping did not clean the room 2nd day, then on day of checkout came by 3 times to check when we were leaving! It was really annoying to come back to a dirty room!! Then even more annoying to feel like you're being rushed to checkout!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank mich0nv
Dear mich0nv -

On behalf of the staff and management of the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver, I apologize for the poor experience you had with us last week. Please be assured I have met with our Director of Housekeeping and the Floor Supervisors to correct these issues immediately. DoubleTree takes pride in providing the best in lodging and service - so our lapse during your visit is being taken very seriously. I hope you will give us another chance to demonstrate the true hospitality for which DoubleTree is known. Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Los Angeles, United States
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I got an upgrade to a balcony room which was icing on the cake. The staff was helpful and very friendly. The room was clean with plenty of work space. The room was quiet, the pillows were heavenly and the bed was firm. Plenty of towels in the bathroom and great room service and housekeeping. I used the business center to print copies of schedules, got cookies from the front desk, and wanted to swim in the pool, but didn't have a chance. It was a lovely place for a busy work schedule, and most accommodating. Thank you!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Allen_Paty, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Kimberly -

I'm delighted that the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver was the perfect backdrop for your business in Denver. We have so much to offer the business traveler - free airport shuttle, Avis car rental, free parking, central location, free internet, free business center, a gym and a pool to work off the day, Starbucks in the morning and a relaxing nightcap before bed, clean comfortable guestrooms, delicious meals. What more could a person want? How about a friendly smile and a warm chocolate cookie? I hope you come back this way again in the near future - for business or pleasure - and choose our hotel for your home away from home.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Very quiet rooms, good and plentiful food in the restaurant, helpful front desk and resourceful concierge, fun AVIS rental lady, and good location to downtown by bus and train and freeway access. Starbucks in the lobby is a huge plus.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Allen_Paty, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear Mike -

I appreciate your kind words about the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver following your stay with us recently. We take pride in providing our guests with friendly service, comfortable guestrooms, and delicious food. And that's just to start. We offer continous free shuttle service to the airport, ample free parking, convenient services on property, and an ideal location in Denver for either business or pleasure. Now that you know you can expect the best, please visit us again soon!