DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Economy Inn(Commerce City)
1,967 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treequebec streetguest servicesairport shuttlenice hotelbreakfast buffetfree shuttleindoor poolhot tubmountain viewshuttle servicerental carlobbystarbucksavisdowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband and I recently traveled to Colorado for a wedding. We needed a Denver hotel for a night that had shuttle service from the airport and was close to car rental. This hotel met both those needs plus it offered large clean rooms, nice restaurants and a nice lobby to wait for the rest of our traveling party.
The shuttle service picked us up right on time outside the east side of the airport. There was an Avis car rental booth right in the hotel lobby where we got great service and a much better price then if we had rented a car at the Denver airport.
We had a late night snack in the hotel sports bar when we arrived. The food was very good for bar food. The next morning we went to the breakfast buffet. It normally closes at 10am but they kept it open a few minutes longer so we could get our meal.
We paid for the upgrade for mountain views but the weather did not cooperate and we only saw fog.
I highly recommend this hotel in Denver.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Allen_Paty, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Birder -

I'm delighted the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver provided a home base for your visit to Denver for a wedding. Savvy travelers looking for a great hotel and a reasonably-priced rental car know to take advantage our free guest airport shuttle and the convenient Avis car rental in our lobby. Once here, our beautiful lobby is a wonderful place to gather and our lounges are perfect to relax at the end of the day. In the morning, get going with Starbucks and our DoubleTree Wake Up Breakfast in The Cafe. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, our staff is at your service. I hope you'll visit us again soon!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We spent one night in this hotel after arriving to DIA. I was not present for the checkin process but my husband was very pleased. We had requested a large king room with a balcony and we did receive it.
The room was very large and had a sofa and easy chair in addition to the king bed, desk and dresser. It was very clean and nice. The bathroom was a bit small in comparison but very efficient, well done and clean. We had a mountain view and overlooked a small park on a fairly quiet street.We were very comfortable and enjoyed the balcony in the nice weather.
We had breakfast in the hotel and it was a very good buffet, however if we had not received free vouchers, I do not think it would be worth the $32.00 charge.
In our opinion this is a good hotel in a great location handy to the airport, loads of shopping and dining and the interstate. I loved having a Starbucks in the lobby. We would stay again and recommend to others.

Room Tip: Love the extra large king with balcony.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear akmoma -

I appreciate your kind review from your visit with us at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver! Our upgraded mountain view balcony rooms are, indeed, quite nice and as you noticed have an incredible view of Downtown Denver and the Rocky Mountain Front Range. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Our hotel is in a great location no matter your purpose in Denver or how you arrive. Free airport shuttle, ample free parking, easy highway access, even an Avis car rental in the lobby - all make getting here and getting around a snap. Denver's best sights, dining, shopping, and entertainment are just minutes away. I look forward to being your host in Denver again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Great hotel, beautiful mountain view. Very nice pool area. Good room service food. Little pricey for one night and 3 of us. \Good location, easy to get to downtown denver, has nice areas to go to in the old stapleton area. shopping, restaurants, everything very easy to get to.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Allen_Paty, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Lori -

I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver! Yes - the views from our upgraded west-facing rooms are spectacular with Downtown Denver and the stunning Rocky Mountain Front Range. Those rooms are especially popular on July 4 - a tip for next summer! Our location is, indeed, very convenient. Just a few miles to Downtown Denver, minutes from Denver's best shopping and attractions, across the street from the ever-expanding Stapleton district, and if that's not enough - close to major highways in any direction. I look forward to being your host again soon - perhaps to take in a Rockies game or just a relaxing weekend.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I was very pleased with the location in getting to southern portion of Denver for work. Hotel is nearby the interstate for quick travel with lots of restaurants and nearby commerce. I would stay at this location again and am a Hilton Honors Member and continue to book travel at this location on Quebec Street in Denver. Much like when you find a rental car company that meets your needs and develops a membership value system and you stick with what works, Hilton Doubletree Quebec Street is the same.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Allen_Paty, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Joseph Michael -

We are so appreciative of our Hilton HHonors members! The Hilton Family of Brands values your loyalty and we do our utmost to be your first choice worldwide. The DoubleTree by Hilton is a great place to stay regardless of your purpose in Denver. As you discovered, our location is central with easy highway access to anywhere in the area. The ever-growing Stapleton shopping district across the street has shopping and dining for any taste plus Downtown Denver is just 5 miles away for entertainment, attractions, and professional sports venues. I hope you'll visit us again soon - we'll have a chocolate chip cookie waiting for you!

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

I chose this hotel because I could use points and because it was close to the budget rental car location. The staff was friendly and we got into our room early. The room was clean and a fine size though it did look a little tired. I found the location an easy drive downtown and there is a little gelato place nearby that was very good. I would stay here again if the rate was good. The free airport shuttle is a huge plus as well.

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Miami Traveler -

I'm so pleased you chose DoubleTree by Hilton Denver for your home away from home - and were able to use Hilton HHonors points for your stay. We're proud to offer so many great amenities to our guests - free airport shuttle, ample free parking, free wifi, Starbucks and Avis car rental in the lobby, and a convenient location. Our friendly staff and excellent facilities bring our guests back again and again - I hope we see you again, also!