“Hotel Stay” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver
Ranked #46 of 154 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersBronze level
Edgar, United States
“Hotel Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Nice view of the mountain and evening skyline. Room was cramped and the beds were small and on the uncomfortable side. Room smelt a bit musty. It was in a great location, just wish shuttle would have taken trips to the malls. Only goes to airport and back. Vending machines only worked on the 4th floor. Otherwise overall it was a good place to stay.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Allen_Paty, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear Mary -

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the fabulous view of Downtown Denver and the Rocky Mountain Front Range during your stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver. However, I'm sorry for your disappointment with the room's size and I will certainly have the Director of Housekeeping inspect it immediately. As well, our Director of Food & Beverage has increased the vending company's schedule for the machines on our guest floors. We're proud to offer free airport shuttle service as well as free shuttle service to the wonderful Northfield Shopping District. I hope you'll visit us again - we would be delighted to assist with the many transportations options available at our property.

Allen Paty, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (188)
Malvern, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

We had a great stay at the Double Tree by Hilton. It was everything one would expect from hotel and more, the free shuttle bus to a local mall was a bonus. Shame that both the bath and basin plugs leaked, but what the heck. We enjoyed our stay and would stay again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Allen_Paty, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear John -

I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver on one of your stops while visiting the United States! We have so much to offer our guests - such as the free airport shuttle you mentioned and service to the fabulous Northfield Shopping District. We're just a few miles from Downtown Denver as well as Denver's best attractions, shopping, and entertainment. Well worth an extended visit some day if you return to Colorado. But I'm sorry about the faulty plugs in the bathroom and will have them attended to immediately. I hope the rest of your journey was fun!

Douglasville, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

Hotel staff and food was excellent! Always love the cookies, of course. Got lost in VM loop when I tried to verify reservation prior to arrival. Was told I had NO reservation, but was offered one at a much higher rate. Took it, because I had a meeting at hotel. Once I arrived on-site - I was informed I had TWO reservations. All was good and they fixed it. So other than the pre-arrival confusion - the hotel was great!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Allen_Paty, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear John -

Thank you for your kind words following your stay with us at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver. Our staff and management takes pride in providing the best in lodging and service - especially to our business travelers who are away from home. We know how a friendly smile, a warm cookie, and a comfortable room can make everything a little bit better. However, I do apologize for the confusion surrounding your reservation. I will certainly discuss it with our Reservations Manager and Central Hilton Reservations. I hope we see you often and you'll once again choose our hotel as your home away from home.

Finksburg, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

Stayed here for business with a large group. Everyone I came in contact with was very friendly and accommodating. I had a problem with my room and it was rectified expeditiously and with great communication. Breakfast is quite good and there are two bar/social areas onsite.
Another great bonus is that they have shuttles to/from the airport and they are dependable and on time. Forgot some toiletries and they had miniatures of what I needed for the asking.

Property is a bit tired with worn-through arms on the chairs in some of the social areas and wallpaper in the rooms that looks quite old. Hallway ceilings are quite low also. Bed was on the soft side but I like it that way. Only clear negative was LOUD room air conditioner. So much so that it was difficult to sleep at times.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Allen_Paty, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Dear Maryland Visitor -

It was our pleasure to host your group at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver! Whether our guests are here for a convention of 1500, training for 800, a wedding reception for 200, or a board meeting for 12 - we have the exact space and experienced staff to make it perfect. Start the morning at Starbucks in the lobby, enjoy delicious meals through the day, and then relax in one of our lounges in the evening. If you want to get out for a bit, Denver's best shopping and attractions are just minutes away. I do appreciate your feedback regarding the decor and the air conditioning units. Please be assured they are our primary focus area for upgrades and replacement. I hope you come back to Denver sometime and choose our hotel as your home base.

Punta Gorda, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel is near the old Stapleton airport. It is very easy to get downtown. It large, but handles the numerous happenings well.
Our room was on a corner, was fairly large, well appointed, with comfortable, well laid out, with a comfortable bed. Staff is very friendly.
Only nit, the elevators are small.
This hotel is close (driving) to downtown, has at least three vans to pickup passengers at DIA.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Allen_Paty, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear Pinkfloyd -

I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver. Our staff takes pride in providing the best in lodging and service - every guest, every time, no matter how busy we are. You mentioned some of our most popular features - free airport shuttle and being located just a few miles to Downtown Denver but without the Downtown Prices. We also offer ample free parking, free wifi, a Starbucks in the lobby, and wonderful facilities no matter what your purpose in Denver. The area's best attractions are just minutes away and the fabulous Rocky Mountains an easy day trip. I hope you'll visit us again - we'll have a warm chocolate chip cookie waiting for you!

Columbus, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in a number of Doubletree by Hilton hotels. While the staff overall was friendly, the facility was really tired. Rooms had a nice upgrade - but public spaces need help. Very big hotel but plenty of parking

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Dear Scott -

I appreciate your feedback from your stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver. Our guests' comments are our very best way to determine priorities and where to focus attention immediately. For instance, we are in the process now of planning a major remodel of our restaurant and lobby bar area - thanks to comments such as yours. On the other hand, I'm glad you found our staff to be friendly and the guestrooms comfortable. We have so much to offer our guests - such as free parking, free wifi, pool/hot tub, fitness center, perfect location - so I hope we can entice you to return to see our improvements.

Casper, Wyoming
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

I recently stayed at the Double Tree, as I came from out of town for some company mandated training that was taking place at the hotel. The staff was very friendly including the folks at the check-in desk, cafe, and meeting rooms. The free chocolate chip cookies were a nice touch, as was the coupon for a free Starbucks. My room was also very nice with a flat screen TV, wireless internet, and free bottle of water. In addition I found the location of the hotel to be good with lots of free parking. It as it is close to a nice outdoor mall (Northfield) that offers a number of shops, eateries, and a theater. It is also an easy drive to downtown or the airport from this hotel. Only thing that I found to displease me was the clock radio I could not change the time on (it was an hour fast), but could control the alarm and radio on. In all this hotel was good and would consider again when I am in Denver.

1 Thank Wyotraveler33
Dear Wyoming Visitor -

I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit to the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver. No matter what purpose brings you down to Denver, we are a great choice for a home away from home. With ample free parking, easy access to major highways, delicious food, beautiful facilities, and friendly staff - we can make your stay a great one. The Starbucks in the lobby - along with free wifi, business center, and Lobby Bar - is a particular favorite of our guests. And of course, our famous DoubleTree chocolate chip cookies - worth the drive!