“Best Mexican in LoDo District?”
Review of D'corazon

D'corazon
Ranked #284 of 3,103 Restaurants in Denver
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The service was very attentive, very good menu selection, I had the shredded pork which was highly recommended. It was served with rice, guacamole and re-fried beans. The pork melted in your mouth.

Is this the best mexican restaurant in the LODO district? It seemed average to me, but is was solid in all the important areas- clean, friendly service and good food! The main reason we ate here was we noticed that every day at 11:15 a long line formed at the entry- a sign to me of a consistently good place with decent prices.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

It's a nice little Mexican restaurant that it's been in LoDo for awhile now. The food is the typical Mexican you'll find. They are quite busy during lunch, so the locals really like it. They are fast, inexpensive and good.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Excellent food, great staff, and a great value. Has to be the best Mexican restaurant in Denver!! Usually really crowded for lunch but the wait is never too bad, don't be scared by the lines, there is a reason they are so popular.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Have had the opportunity to eat here 3-4 times and each time the food has been very good. For someone who grew up on the Texas/Mexico/New Mexico border I've had the opportunity to experience some pretty good Mexican food. D'Corazon has become one of my favorite places to get good Mexican food in the Denver area. Only been to the downtown location which is about 25 miles from where I live. Would highly recommend. I found the tacos and enchiladas to be my favorite.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

This restaurant has a very friendly staff. The menu is a pretty good size. I loved the refried beans here! They were different than other restaurants. I really enjoyed my meal. Definatley a place to try for mexican cuisine!