“A nice surprise”

La Quinta Inn Denver Central
Ranked #102 of 156 Hotels in Denver

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Billings, Montana, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

The floor was so dirty that we didn't take our shoes off to walk around. The bathtub had pubic hair all over in it. We had to wash it before even being able to use it. I don't believe it was cleaned between uses. We were told there was nothing that could be done about our stay so called manager & she said she would send us a free nights stay for the next time we are there but it will be thrown away as we will Never again stay at this La Quinta Inn.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank LesJT7
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

Nice hotel at a very reasonable rate. Definitely would stay there again. Room was clean with a very comfortable bed. Nice chairs and desk in room. HD TV but channel selection was limited. Continental breakfast was good and staff were very courteous and helpful.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

I stay at La Quintas frequently. Below are the pluses and minuses of this property.

Pluses - (1) Convenient location near downtown. Easy walking distance to Coors Field, !6th Street Mall, Larimer Square, and REI. (2) Right next to a Starbucks. (3) Reasonable prices. (4) At door parking. (5) Located just off I-25.

Minuses - (1) Property needs updating. (2) Non-smoking rooms have a smell of someone having smoked in them - we had to change rooms. (3) The area around the hotel is not the best, although redevelopment is in progress

Room Tip: Choose a first floor room.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

We were only here from about 10:30 PM to 8 am. It served its purpose for a quick night sleep but I wouldn't recommend much more. It is close to downtown and much more budget friendly. The outside is in very poor condition and in need of refurb. Inside seemed clean but had a very strong chemical order. I was concerned the car would be broken into but it survived. It is very loud with highway noise and super loud AC. Beds were not bad. Elevator was dirty and smelled of smoke. Wasn't the worst I've stayed in but would not stay again.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank pmama
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

So I used to think that Motel 6 was the best because it was the cheapest - but on this road trip from Washington State to Tennessee - I realized that Motel 6 is the WORST hotel chain EVER! Needless to say, I looked to La Quinta for accommodations during my road trip and they were great about making last minute reservations - and i LOVE that they are Pet Friendly and charge no extra fees just to have my pets in the room! Otherwise service was great, love the free wi-fi and free hot breakfast! I feel like I really get my money's worth at La Quinta - because the beds are amazing as well nice and roomy and comfortable with the pillow-top memory foam mattresses - makes me not want to leave! But then breakfast is amazing too, with belgian waffles, muffins and everything you could want. I really loved the service I received at La Quinta and will definitely look to them as my first choice whenever I travel again. Thanks La Quinta!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

No refrigerator or microwave in room. Wi-fi extremely slow; it was useless. I spoke with their tech support and they told me it was ok and would not tell me the speed ( hiding something?). The breakfast advertised as full was not full. They had cereal, coffee, and waffles only; no eggs, sausage or bacon.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Mgl47

Travellers are raving about these Denver hotels