La Quinta Inn Denver Cherry Creek
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$432
US$289
The Crawford Hotel
  • Restaurant
All reviewscontinental breakfastclose to downtownclean roomseasy accessbed was very comfortabledupetsconvenienceproximity
Reviewed 12 December 2013

It snowed during my week's stay here on business. Open parking spaces in front of the rooms made the room-to-car shuffle, barable. The bed was really comfortable, I slept well. A little noisy above my room, which I kept warm by heater. Overall, clean room, with free wifi and breakfast, including 2 waffle stations, muffins, coffee, cereal, and bagels. Quick access to I-25, Thanks!

Room Tip: Choose an upstairs room for a more quiet stay.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 1 December 2013

beds are very comfy, rooms are very clean; just wish they had refrigerators in each room, not all have them. breakfast was good, too; just wish it was an hour longer for breakfast. staff is very friendly.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I have stayed at this location before and always had a pleasant stay.I stayed on the first floor and could hear every step taken by the person above me.If you choose to stay here,get a room on the second floor.The toilet quit working at 9:30 pm and I had to change rooms as there was no maintenance staff at that time.The front desk person did not apologize and acted like he couldn't care less.
I witnessed a loud fight in the room above me,a man was being tossed out of his room by a woman and he was screaming,cursing and threatening her.He then proceeded to stack his clothes and belongings in the stairwell(the stack was at least 6 feet high)and spend the night there.He was still there when I checked out the next day.I still can't believe this motel lets people live on their stairwells,this gave me the impression this location is no longer safe and attracts lowlifes.I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Kimberlee L
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Decent Place to Stay. The rooms are clean and decently sized. Decent continental breakfast too. The hotel is also well located and is easily accessible by the interstates. Apart from this there are loads of places to eat nearby. So it works well. The only downside to this place is that all the doors open to the outside. So all rooms are accessible to anyone.. literally..

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends