“Great for business traveler”

Hampton Inn Denver Tech Center South
Ranked #39 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 29 May 2013

This is an ok place to stay for the business traveler. Safe, in the Denver Tech Area. Whole Foods is just about 2 miles away. There are good restaurants in the area. They have recently remodeled the lobby/breakfast area. The rooms are average. There is a full size fridge and stovetop, and lounging area. Bed was average, the pillows were like pancakes though.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

Love Hampton Inn, this was a great location. In a business area but close to the freeway and many options for dining and entertainment. Great staff and amenities. Clean and quite room. Very comfortable bed. The room had a full kitchen with all the necessities included.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa R
Reviewed 20 May 2013

I was very comfortable and well taken care of. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They gave me guidance on day trips during my time off and helped me organise transport when I needed it. The room was well appointed and very comfortable. I slept like a baby and woke up refreshed every morning,

Reviewed 20 May 2013

I remember a poorly-dressed, tattooed person with a mouth full of food helping me. The hallways were stuffy and I could hear my neighbor snoring all night long. I am a loyal Hilton member but I would not recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hampton5001, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Tech Center South, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2013

I would like to thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologize for the problems and inconveniences you experienced while you were here. I assure you that these items will be addressed and taken very seriously, so that you, as well as other future guests will have the most enjoyable stay possible.

We value you not only as a guest, but as one with whom we wish to cultivate an ongoing business relationship. We hope that you will consider us again the next time your travels bring you to the Denver Tech Center. .

Once again thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center. We look forward to your continued patronage.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

This was an great experience for my week's stay in Denver. The refrigerator and microwave were a very welcome addition to my room. The Happy Hour and complimentary breakfast was another reason I will continue to stay at Hampton when I travel back to the Tech Center area.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

This is a great place to stay, with an excellent staff. They are in the Denver Tech Center, with 3 restaurants just across the parking lot (Panera Bread, Qdoba quick Mexican food, and Darcy's, an Irish Pub). The staff is always top-notch. I have been staying there for 12 years.

Reviewed 3 May 2013

Was not able at the pictures on the first review this is a follow-up attempt. Wanted to show the gap under the door as well as the smallness of the room and other issues. The iPad app does not allow you to rate the room and all the areas needed however when you go on the website it does not allow you to add pictures this is a problem trip advisor please fix it.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
hampton5001, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Tech Center South, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2013

Please accept my apology for the experience during your stay at our Hampton Inn & Suites-Denver Tech Center. We have replaced the door sweep so light is no allowed from under the door and placed the metal ring around the sprinkler head in the ceiling that came down.

We understand that the last thing you want is to experience any problems during your stay, and please know that we have corrected the problem.

Thank you again for staying with us, and I do hope to see you again during your next stay in the Mile High City.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
#1 of 15 in Greenwood Village
Stapleton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver

Been to Hampton Inn Denver Tech Center South? Share your experiences!