“Quite, comfortable, clean”

Hampton Inn Denver Tech Center South
Ranked #42 of 161 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 18 December 2013

This Hampton Inn is in an ideal location for those working in or visiting near the Denver Tech Center. Very easy access to I-25. The hotel was quiet, clean, well-appointed. The staff very friendly and accommodating. The complimentary breakfast is a welcomed perk!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 17 December 2013

The Hampton Inn at Denver Tech is a great place to stay. Great staff and very clean rooms. The free breakfast was great and they served drinks and snacks in the evening as well. The housekeeping staff were awesome. My room was just as I checked in when I arrived back everyday. The location is great and very close to shopping malls and restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I stay in Hampton Inns all over the US and am typically pleased. This hotel is relatively new and in very good shape. My room was a little small compared to others I have stayed in, without room for a chair beside the king bed. The room was clean as expected and the front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a great location if you are doing business in the Denver Tech Center and I will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The hotel is long and narrow and your room can be a long way from the elevator. You may want to ask...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We stayed at this property over Thanksgiving weekend. We have a Newfoundland, and if you are a big dog owner, you know that it is not easy to find hotel that is dog friendly. Every year over thanksgiving, we come to Denver to be with family. The past two years we have stayed at a La Quinta off of Arapaho (note: there are two La Quintas--one is VERY SHABBY, the other apparently is decent). However, this year I just could not bear to stay at that subpar hotel with it's lumpy pillows and sketchy location. So, I took a gamble and called the manager. She approved our newfoundland without hesitation, and off we went. The hotel was lovely. Quiet, in a nice location, clean, and very typical of a Hilton family property. We have found our new Denver Thanksgiving hotel! On top of it, when we checked in--the rate was much lower than we were quoted. What a wonderful surprise. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this hotel for dog lovers, families, work trips, etc.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank K_M60503
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I was thoroughly satisfied with the room and service I received. I was given a suite with almost 1000 square feet of space. The bed was extremely comfortable. My only "complaint" is that the bath tub could have been slightly larger, but that's a really niggling point. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2013

The rooms are clean and comfortable. I like the King Suites with fireplace because you have more space and a full kitchen. Staff has always been very helpful. We are normally here Thursday to Monday so the hotel is quiet. It is centrally located for the business we do.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Very well maintained property with dozens of restaurants within walking distance, from fast food to white tablecloth service. Staff is knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. If you require a cab, do ask the staff to phone another one besides Yellow Cab. Despite specific instructions, given to me by the Hampton Inn staff, the cab driver took me on quite a lengthy ride. Otherwise, an A+ hotel experience.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo