“Nice weekend stay”

Ranked #34 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Aurora, Colorado
“Nice weekend stay”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

1st time staying at this Hampton and is a really nice one, got just a standard King, kinda small room, lobby and breakfast area with a nice decoration, room was clean, my only concern was Front desk (checked in sat March 29th after 6:00pm), she didn't welcome me as a Hilton Honors member and my room had a connecting door, I asked her if I could get a room with out a connecting door, she didn't take the time to look on the system, her answer was I don't have any and ALL our rooms have a connecting door, I just don't think there is a hotel like that with all rooms having a connecting door, housekeeping staff was helpful and friendly, nice walking are for pets, will stay here again.

Room Tip: Top floor is quieter, request room close to elevator, they have long hallways
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
hampton5001, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
I sincerely apologize for the service issue you experienced with our front desk clerk. Our guests’ comfort and saftey is the number one policy. Your review will assist in correcting issues in the future. I will talk with our guest service manager to make sure that this type of situation will not happen again. I do hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our property again. We do have king standard suites that do not have an adjoining door, so I would suggest trying to book that room in the future. Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate your feedback.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Divide, United States
Reviewed 29 March 2014

This hotel is delightful. Everything has been recently remodeled and the designer created a wonderful ambiance not only in the public areas, but also the rooms. We love staying at this hotel! Its location gives easy access to the main sights in Denver.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

The first trip was booked with a corporate credit card. I gave them my personal card for incidentals upon arrival. The full balance was charged to me not the corporate account, and the mistake was not corrected.

The second stay, my room had dirty towels that stunk so bad I had to take a second shower after drying off. Then, they billed a room rate that was different than what was on my confirmation. I haven't checked out yet... will see if they change it. If it's anything like the last billing error, I'm stuck again. They may change it here, but still charge my card incorrectly like the last time.

I do not recommend this hotel. These are not small things (like being out of oatmeal or coffee in the morning). These are deal breakers. And the post it note they put on the head board... "sheets and duvet covers are clean for your arrival"... REALLY?! Is this a new policy? That's scary. But, can you have the same policy for the towels?

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank JMcCreless
hampton5001, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
I sincerely apologize for the housekeeping and billing issue encountered during your stay. Our guests’ comfort and saftey is the number one policy. Your review will assist in correcting issues in the future. I will talk with our housekeeping and guest service manager to make sure that this type of situation will not happen in the future.. I do hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our property again and appreciate you letting me know of any problems.
Mitchell, United States
Reviewed 19 March 2014

This is a very clean place to stay. The staff is friendly and willing to make everything great. My wife and I stayed here for a weekend getaway and their weekend rates are affordable. It is within walking distance of many great places to eat and within driving distance of some of the best shopping in Denver.

melbourne, United States
Reviewed 15 March 2014

All accommodations we excellent . Room was clean. Linens were excellent . Manager took time out to explain local area . Easy access to meeting locations . Easy access from freeway .One rude comment from breakfast staff chastising me for using the wrong spoon when I was trying to place eggs on my plate.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I've stayed in MANY Hamptons and I am a devoted fan. I will never stay in this one again though. Every step of the person upstairs was heard through the ceiling, including the cleaning staff. Plumbing sounds too were very loud. Other Hamptons have been perfectly quiet. Not sure what Hampton execs were thinking when they built this property. What ever happened to concrete floors between rooms?

Room Tip: Choose another property in the area
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
hampton5001, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
I sincerely apologize for the noise issue encountered during your stay. Our guests’ comfort and safety is my number one concern. Your review will assist in correcting issues in the future. I do hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our property again. Thank you.

Jack Nash
Wiggins, United States
Reviewed 26 February 2014

The room was very nice. It was very quiet and very clean. The location was excellent for any south Denver area activity you would be persuing. However, there isn't much room to walk from the end of the bed, around the desk. Locate the thermostat, it hides behind the lamp shade.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
Stapleton
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!