All reviews panera bread dtc area full kitchen separate bedroom great place to stay easy access complimentary breakfast king bed happy hour would stay here again the breakfast area oatmeal within walking distance rooms are clean hotel is located fresh fruit convenient location
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Room was roomy and clean, staff was friendly and extremely helpful. We felt welcome and were helped in any personal matters needed. We strongly recommend this hotel for couple and families. The suite was nicer than we expected at this price.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank 951kennethf
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I couldnt believe the size of the room when I walked in. I was greeted with a lounge with sofa and chairs/T, a seperate bedroom, ensuite/walk in wardrobe and a full kitchen with large fridge freezer, stove and oven, benchtop etc. I could have moved in there as it was fully self contained. I got the room at a good rate too which made the deal all that sweeter.very friendly staff and if Im in the area again, I wouldnt stay anywhere else.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Paramotor
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Hotel is clean and well located (there are a few restaurants and bars walking distance) and it's just 20 minutes driving from downtown. Rooms are pretty well furnished but just one elevator for all the building. Decent breakfast but poor variety of food. Vendor machine a bit noise.
Staff very kind and helpfull.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
hampton5001, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you for your comments regarding our hotel, and we certainly appreciate you staying with us. We appreciate your feedback regarding your experience with us. We welcome your comments and suggestions so we can assure that all our guests have the best stay possible. I do apologize for the inconveniences you mentioned during your stay. I will address these issues with our staff.

Once again thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites – Denver Tech Center. We value you not only as a guest, but as one with whom we wish to cultivate an ongoing business relationship. We hope that you will consider us again the next time your travels bring you to the Denver Tech Center. We would definitely appreciate the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I would say the hotel is easy to locate as long as you are using GPS. It’s not right off the freeway and easy to spot, but we didn’t have any issue getting to it. Parking is free, but it looked like later into the night the lot was pretty full, so it may be a bit limited if the hotel is booked up. Caleb at the front desk was amazing. He went above and beyond not only with getting us into our room despite having experienced some major computer issues the night before, but he also gave recommendations and provided maps of the light rail if we wanted to get into downtown and not take our car. We did try the light rail out, it was a bit of a walk to get to the station from the hotel, but it was doable and easy to find. Our room was very clean and comfortable with a nice modern feel. Our friends had a larger suite than our room and it was also very nice. There are some restaurants/bars right around the corner, so you don’t have to go terribly far to get to something. Overall, I was very impressed with the hotel and the staff (and the price) and I would gladly stay here again.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I was little concerned staying in the Tech Center area simply because I was not sure what would be close by for dinner etc. I was pleasantly surprised. Panera next store, Pub across the street, outdoor mall a block away. Plenty to do and see.

The rooms was large with a nice sitting area, nice bedroom, and decent bath. Missed a desk, but the kitchen table worked in its place. Internet and TVs worked well.

The morning breakfast was the typical Hampton fare. Evenings featured snack, beer, and wine "Manager's" receptions.

Please note, from the front desk to the farthest room is a long way. If you have issues walking, or want to be closer to the snacks and beer, note that when checking i.

I will stay here when i am in Denver again.

Room tip: Long hallways. See my note above.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business