Best Western Plus Denver International Airport Inn & Suites
US$242
US$219
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$198
  • Pool
US$206
US$168
  • Restaurant
All reviewsshuttle servicean early morning flightdenver international airportpark and flyrental carfree shuttlebeds were comfortablenight's sleepgreat place to staystayed one nighthot tubfree breakfastbwdia
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Very nice hotel. Room & Hotel was very clean. Close to Airport and Shuttle Service was very good. Very convient to Airport and Restraunts. Staff were professional and helpful. Would recommend this hotel for everyone especially if flyingl.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestDays_GM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver International Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you for the great review. I'll share it with the team and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

My husband and I were returning to SLC from a trip to NYC. Our flight from LaGuardia to Denver was delayed due to snow. Upon arrival in Denver, we were told that our connecting flight from Denver to SLC had been missed and that we would not be able to fly out until the following afternoon. Frontier Airlines gave us a voucher with a 1-800 number to use in order to find an area hotel. My husband called the number and was told that the Best Western on Tower Road had a room and instructed him on where we needed to wait for the shuttle. After arriving at the hotel, we were told by a woman named Nellie, who was working at the desk, that she could not give us a room if she didn't have a room and that we were out of luck. She was extremely rude, very loud and obviously did not care about us or our situation. She went on about her work, never minding that we stood there in front of her, stuck in Denver during a snowstorm with no place to go. I understand that there was a misunderstanding between my husband and the operator at the 1-800 number and that we should have then called the Best Western to verify. What I DON'T understand is that someone who is supposedly working in customer service, has such horrible customer service skills. I guess the days are gone where an employee would apologize for the misunderstanding and offer to call around to nearby hotels in order to help travelers out who have no place to go. I was greatly offended by Nellie and the way she treated us. I hope that the manager, Kendall Beymer, sees this review and speaks with Nellie. Mr. Beymer, I have always been a fan of Best Western, but after this, I will take my money elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

I do apologize there was a misunderstanding when you booked the reservation for another hotel. Sorry we couldn't honor their reservation at our location - we were sold out.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Booked the room over the phone for best rate. Prior to arrival I called the hotel twice for directions, which were vague and no street number could be supplied for GPS system. This is a basic question and should be on a card next to telephone. Fail. Check-In Experience: I was given my room key, went to room, unlocked door and found it occupied by a sleeping person at 5:45 PM. MAJOR FAIL!!!! Desk clerk mildly apologetic, mostly apathetic about mistake. Given new key and new room number. Told I would receive my bill slipped under door. My new room was clean but not all that nice. Was woken up by the sound of snoring occupant in next room; thin walls lack of sound proofing. CHECK-OUT No bill under door! FAIL. Picked up from night desk clerk who emerged from back after a few moment wait at desk. Slovenly appearance. long greasy hair, and an almost 1 inch thumb nail which was very apparent as he thumbed through the bills looking for my receipt. I am sorry but I expect a friendly greeting in the morning by someone who looks clean and tidy and PROFESSIONAL. This was certainly not the case. I am a BW Corporate Business member and found this experience to be so alarming that I will mostly likely not book into a BW again unless it's the very last resort. Franchisees have an obligation to live up to and a brand standard to maintain, this was not the case at BW-DIA. I am sorry I cannot recommend this brand any longer after this experience.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestDays_GM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver International Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Priscilla, I am so very sorry for these issues. I'm not sure where to begin other than apologize for this experience and let you that I do take this very seriously and want to create a better experience for my guests. We will to improve our service.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I am writing this review out of complete disdain for my experience I had booking a room here with a front desk clerk named Rudy. I had a confirmed booking through bookings.com and called the hotel to add my girlfriend to the booking. Rudy told me there where no rooms and she couldn't check her in. She then told me she couldn't check anyone in all day, to which I asked how she was sold out if she couldn't check anyone in? That's when she hung up on me. Bookings.com called the hotel and affirmed it's a fishy story and the hotels should have alerted bookings.com immediately if they were sold out and not waited all day. DIA was shut down and I believe they were selling rooms at a higher rate and didn't want to honor the online price. Taking advantage of stranded travelers is deplorable. This hotel staff is deplorable.

Room Tip: choose another hotel
1  Thank Brianski303
BestDays_GM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver International Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

I apologize for the misunderstanding. Our computers were down, and due to our sold out status we were not booking any further rooms. I apologize if another party sold you a room after we had sold out.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

This is a tired property. Common areas were in need of cleaning. Room furniture was scratched, caulking around bathtub was peeling, black marks on some walls. I was scheduled to stay 3 nights; checked out after one.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I apologize we did not live up to the standards you expected. We do have a deep cleaning routine on property to try and keep these types of experiences from occurring. I apologize and we will certainly look into this.