Best Western Plus Denver International Airport Inn & Suites
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$193
US$257
US$206
  • Restaurant
All reviewsshuttle servicean early morning flightdenver international airportpark and flyrental carfree shuttlebeds were comfortablenight's sleepgreat place to staystayed one nighthot tubfree breakfastbwdia
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I reserved this hotel early in the spring and the ratings at that time were OK. The week before our trip, I looked at the ratings again and it made me kind of nervous but everything in the area was booked due to the Memorial Day holiday.

We arrived at the hotel at check-in time, 3 PM, and check-in went smoothly. Parking was spotty but we were told we could park on the yellow in the 'street' and we had no problem with that.

We got to our room and it was clean and spacious. After a bit, there was a knock on the door and it was a lady who wanted to know if we needed towels. Apparently they realized that they had not left towels when the room was cleaned which we had not yet noticed.

Later in the evening we noticed that we didn't have a bath mat so I went to the desk. There was a line of people waiting to check in and when it was my turn, the clerk told me they were out of bath mats but offered another bath towel which worked fine. I noticed when she went to the back to get it that there were two large dryers filled with what appeared to be towels so they must have been behind on laundry.

We were going to the airport to pickup our grandchildren early the next morning and because traffic was light we decided to go with short term parking rather than take the shuttle so I can't comment on that. I also can't comment on the breakfast because we left before it started at 6 AM.

Bottom line is that we were satisfied and had no issues. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
BestDays_GM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver International Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you for the great review, always good to impress and be better than expected! I'll share it with the team and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Get you in and out kind of a place. Busy, but care and details overlooked. Toilet barely flushed, breakfast was kind of pathetic, particularly in relation to how many people it was supposed to serve (hotel was full), coffee was weak, towels were stained, moths trapped in the room, no tv channel guide. Otherwise, just what you'd expect. beds were comfy enough, etc.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the review, Autumn. I apologize about those issues. We have channel guides in the guest directories in the rooms. I'll be certain to address the other issues faced during your stay as well.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Booked a suite for one night. Hotel is close to the international airport. Our room was a bit dated, but clean. We had a quiet night and overall a good night sleep. Beds were just ok. Breakfast starts at 06:00 and was a bit poor as was the breakfast area. No smile at checking in. Rate was fair. Parking was not a problem. There are many airport hotels nearby and some restaurants as well.
We asked for top floor, but got a suite on the second floor. Did not use the shuttlebus, we had a rentalcar. Maybe we will try another hotel next time, but the manager is really helpfull and friendly.
To bad our room had this cheap feeling.

Room Tip: take a suite, away from elevator and on top floor at the end of hallway
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the review, Gerald. Glad you found us convenient and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Very nice hotel. Room & Hotel was very clean. Close to Airport and Shuttle Service was very good. Very convient to Airport and Restraunts. Staff were professional and helpful. Would recommend this hotel for everyone especially if flyingl.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the great review. I'll share it with the team and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

My husband and I were returning to SLC from a trip to NYC. Our flight from LaGuardia to Denver was delayed due to snow. Upon arrival in Denver, we were told that our connecting flight from Denver to SLC had been missed and that we would not be able to fly out until the following afternoon. Frontier Airlines gave us a voucher with a 1-800 number to use in order to find an area hotel. My husband called the number and was told that the Best Western on Tower Road had a room and instructed him on where we needed to wait for the shuttle. After arriving at the hotel, we were told by a woman named Nellie, who was working at the desk, that she could not give us a room if she didn't have a room and that we were out of luck. She was extremely rude, very loud and obviously did not care about us or our situation. She went on about her work, never minding that we stood there in front of her, stuck in Denver during a snowstorm with no place to go. I understand that there was a misunderstanding between my husband and the operator at the 1-800 number and that we should have then called the Best Western to verify. What I DON'T understand is that someone who is supposedly working in customer service, has such horrible customer service skills. I guess the days are gone where an employee would apologize for the misunderstanding and offer to call around to nearby hotels in order to help travelers out who have no place to go. I was greatly offended by Nellie and the way she treated us. I hope that the manager, Kendall Beymer, sees this review and speaks with Nellie. Mr. Beymer, I have always been a fan of Best Western, but after this, I will take my money elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

I do apologize there was a misunderstanding when you booked the reservation for another hotel. Sorry we couldn't honor their reservation at our location - we were sold out.