Best Western Plus Denver International Airport Inn & Suites
Ranked #53 of 161 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My wife and I stayed in this BW Plus prior to departing from the Denver International Airport. The hotel is located in a complex of hotels, restaurants, and gas station located close to the airport. There are shuttles that run between the hotels and the airport. There were no problems with the room. The internet service was fine. The front desk seemed to be a bit understaffed, but we had no delays or major issues in getting checked in. Parking is a bit limited, but we were able to find a spot. We were able to walk to one of the nearby restaurants for dinner. The shuttle worked out fine for us. We had an early morning flight and had made a shuttle reservation. Did not get to stay for breakfast. Price was reasonable.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Kyle M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver International Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, glad you had a good stay

Reviewed 19 August 2014

This hotel was clean and pleasant with a pool, hot tub, fitness center and restaurants within a short walking distance. The airport is about 10 minutes away. The staff was helpful in setting up a rollaway bed for our son. The breakfast was OK-- nothing special --but they did have little mini cheese omelets which were nice.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We appreciate your review, thank you for your time!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Pros: spacious room, convenient to Airport, decent facility, fast wi-fi

Cons (mainly customer service):
1) Limited number of spots on airport shuttle -- book early!! My flight was 8am, but couldn't get 6am shuffle and couldn't risk taking the later 6:30am shuttle, so had to go (way too!) early on the 5:30am.

2) Got a receipt after paying extra to leave my car in the hotel parking lot while I'm gone -- their parking receipt had my name and card info, but some dude's address from Chicago! -- when I asked about it, they wouldn't explain or reprint the receipt with my address, just crossed it out and said it doesn't matter! Hello??!! (BTW, there's no one else in the USA with my name, so it wasn't a confusion over someone with the same name)

3) They didn't give Rewards points because I booked through another site -- that may be common, but it's still stingy. At no point did anyone at the desk ever say anything, "I'd be glad to pass your concerns along" -- customer service attitude seemed to be "things are the way they are, no apologies, deal with it"

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for the review; I apologize we didn't live up to our own standards, and that created this unfortunate experience. We are in process of new management and are working to improve.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Not enough Parking. Not too helpful staff. Room smells strongly of fragrance to cover up smells. Taxes way too high. clean. mattress way to uncomfortable - bought a mattress pad. How many more characters do I need to make it to 200?

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thanks for the review,
Your satisfaction is important to us and we will use your feedback to implement improvements

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Upon arrival the desk clerk was too busy with her personal phone to greet me. When she did she had a hard time finding my reservation which I had booked on Bestwestern.com as usual. Can not book more directly than their own website. Worst part is we got to our room and mostly unpacked before one of us went into the shower/toilet room (vanity/sink in different area). There was a wet washcloth in shower, used haircare products and a used bath mat was hanging over tub. Cannot believe this room was signed off on. Went to desk clerk for new towels and she offered us new room but we were already unpacked and rest of room appeared clean. I will say room was nice and a good size. Parking was also very sparse. Was very apprehensive about leaving rental car on street. Also there was a line at front desk the entire evening, another desk clerk was sorely needed. There is a slew of hotels at this exit. Next time I will use another even though I primarily stay at Best Westerns

Thank you for your Trip Advisor review of our property,

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 3033731600.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Hot water heater broke one morning so we took a COLD SHOWER.... next morning the HAIR DRYER SWITCH was broken..... commode sounded like it was falling apart when flushed... horribly loud ... only 2 sets of towels were provided for 2 people... I take morning and evening showers so used a damp towel in the morning... breakfast was outstanding, morning staff knowledgeable of route to Car Rental Returns... that was VERY helpful...

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I am happy to heat staff was helpful and knowledgeable.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We spent 2 nights at this hotel while taking one family member to the airport and then waiting for our flight. Check in was quick but curt. The rooms were great-most comfy bed of our trip and we had enough space for 2 adults, 2 teens and 1 child. Pool was very basic-only 4 seats poolside and never any towels. Be warned that the hotel is in the middle of an estate of hotels. Not much choice for food and as we had handed in our hire car, quite a taxi ride into Denver. Good experience with the shuttle to and from airport-Coy the driver was especially helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back overlook fields and the airport.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 3033731600.