Rodeway Inn
  • Free Internet
Star Motel(Denver)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Stayed Sept 17th, 2013 and found this hotel to be, absolutly the worst hotel we stayed in within our 30 day vacation. The checkin staff was not very freindly, and from there it got worst. No internet service, poor breakfast (no waffles. etc), low quality room (no refridge, old, lumpy bed, bathroom not cleaned well), checkout staff cared less about anything, and no one answered the phone when I called the operator at 4;30 am to complain about the noise and activities coming from room 133 and 135. Seemed to me ( after having our door knocked on at 2;30 and a man asking if service was still available and then going to room 133) that there must have been something illegal (in my opion) going on, This is not the quailty we are used to in a Quality Inn.

Room Tip: Was in room 131
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank wyoed1
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

This hotel is in a horrible location. We unloaded our luggage went to dinner and returned to our room to find our door pried open and the alarm going off. The management didn't seem excited at all that our room was burglarized . Not a safe area!!!! Do not stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Captmorris1
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We checked in with a casual look and came back and immediately checked out. The bed spread was dirty, the chair broken and filthy, the halls were littered with cigarette butts and the place literally smelled both inside and out. They showed us another room and it was just as bad. There were sleazy characters hanging at every corner and it was not up to the quality I expected for a "Quality Inn". I checked out and asked for a refund and went across the street. Do not stay here unless you bring disinfectant. The cost was over $70, which was way too high for a hotel of this nature.

Room Tip: Do not stay on the side next to the freeway as there is a marijuana store there and everyone is "medically" ill and staying close.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank allan t
Reviewed 7 September 2013

The hotel in very conveniently located just off the highway and a short drive from the airport. It is a standard Quality Inn and met my expectations, although the decor is a bit tired and dated. I found the staff friendly and efficient and check-in and out was smooth and professional. My room was clean, comfortable and quiet.

While I didn't do much research, I don't think there is much by way of restaurant choices in the immediate neighbourhood, so I ate in the hotel's restaurant which was fine, as was breakfast.

So all in all, this hotel provided me with a pleasant night's rest which is just what I wanted.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank wdwright
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We stayed a week and morning breakfast was the exact food items as the day before and the day before and the day before --etc. Also there was a sign in the breakfast area that read " no food allowed beyond this sign do to a health risk" I think being able to take your food to your room should be allowed as it was stuffy and hot where the seating area was. The room was clean I would stay there again. Its not fancy but comfortable, clean and friendly staff. The shuttle was a nice plus and the price was very reasonable.

Room Tip: We had a room facing the freeway we kept the fan on 24/7 we never heard any traffic.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple