“Can't beat it for value and comfort”

Courtyard Denver Airport
Ranked #65 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Where do I start? This is probably the nicest non-luxury hotel I've stayed in. The bistro area and lounge are clean, bright, and comfy with 24/7 access to snacks, drinks, etc. The bar and bistro food was surprisingly tasty. I easily found the shuttle from the airport and was in my room enjoying a fabulous hot shower with an hour of landing. The AAA discount special included breakfast which was reasonably priced without the discount. The king room was spacious and super clean. If I had to find something to improve the shuttle was a little dirty (the old seat cushion smell) but it was also a Sat evening arrival. You really can't beat the place for value and comfort for a quick overnight stay or two near the airport. Enjoy and hope this helps you plan your travel.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank DinkJ
Jim S, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2012

On behalf of the entire staff at the Courtyard by Marriott Denver Airport, I would like to thank you for your kind remarks about your September stay with us. Our recently renovated lobby and new Bistro has been well accepted by our guests and I am very pleased that you enjoyed it as well. You will be glad to know that we will be updating our fleet of airport shuttles with brand new vehicles within the next 30 days. Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and providing your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2012

We stayed one night at this location before our flight home early the next morning. Upon check in, the front desk staff were okay (one gal was friendly but the other was not so warm but got the job done). We reserved a shuttle for the next morning to the airport and also requested a pick up shortly upon arrival at the car rental location to return to the hotel after turning car in. This was accomodated and smooth. The shuttle driver wasn't overly friendly but, once again got the job done and I was grateful for the free pick up when I realize the hotel didn't really have to do this.

The hotel lobby is beautiful and modern. We ate dinner at the cafe in the lobby and had good service and food. We even got free popcorn from the bar later in the evening to eat while watching our movie in the room. We used the convenient computers in the lobby to print boarding passes and this was very fast. There are also computers for internet access that had comfortable seating and everything you might need.

The swimming pool was indoor and very small but, we enjoyed it. The hot tub was okay and very hot. It has a nice outdoor patio off of the pool area to sit.

Our room was spacious but we were given a handicap room so not sure if this is why it was larger. Everything was clean and in good working order. It looked as though it had been updated recently with bedding and towels in great condition. My only complaint was the air conditioning system. I like to run the fan all night to drown out normal hotel noise and the system was a bit testy to navigate. It only worked in the "off" position! Before I got the system to work we could hear noises from the bathroom either upstairs or beside us. Once the fan stayed on, this took care of any unwanted noise. The beds were comfortable and lots of pillows provided.

The shuttle to the airport was prompt and I was surprised at how early it started in the mornings. Overall a great stay and I would recommend if you need a location close to the airport.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank momof2inva
Jim S, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2012

On behalf of the entire staff of the Courtyard by Marriott Denver Airport, I would like to thank you for your kind comments regarding your August stay at our hotel. I was especially pleased to know that our complimentary airport shuttle service met your needs as this is an important service that we provide to our guests. I was also very glad to read that you found the hotel to be clean and everything was in working order. These two things are a priority for us. I do apologize for the problem you encountered with operation of the air conditioning system. Again, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience and for choosing Courtyard. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 20 August 2012

I checked into this hotel after checking out of the Marriott Denver Airport due to their lack of functioning air conditioning. I paid half the price and had two free full breakfasts included per day. They had a lobby bar and restaurant, a small convenience store, decent room, good location, fridge in the room, and nice icy AC. I was very happy and they could not have been more accomodating. I will stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
GeneralManager10, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2012

On behalf of our entire staff I would like to thank you for your review and feedback about your recent stay with us. I will certainly share your comments with the staff. I was happy to read that you found our hotel to be a good value but I was especially glad to hear that you enjoyed great service levels during your stay as this is our primary focus and goal. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2012

We arrived at the airport to find our flight cancelled, and an overnight stay in our future. Although United was slow to get us vouchers, we were pleased with this hotel. We waited about 20 minutes for a shuttle to pick us up, but found the rooms and service at the hotel to be excellent.

They use appointments to schedule shuttles to the airport, and we were greeted by our driver inside the hotel, and then delivered to the airport with friendly service.

The hotel is still on the edge of development, so it is pleasant to go walking in the area.

We found food and drink prices to rival those at the airport . . . those $10 vouchers did not go far!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

I was sorry to read that your flight was cancelled but am pleased to know that your unexpected stay with us was comfortable and that the airport shuttle service was prompt and courteous. This is an important service that most of our guests take advantage of so it is gratifying to know that it met your needs and expectations. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again under different circumstances.

Reviewed 8 August 2012

In hotel row with nothing around. Had a large room with two doubles. The sink area is outside the toilet and shower room. Sink could use a lot more counter space especially if there is more than one person. Lobby is spacious and modern looking. Looks like a more recent renovation. Outlets on the bed light/nightstand. Wireless Internet was pretty strong.

• Stayed: August 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and sharing your feedback about your experience. You are correct, our lobby and Bistro restaurant is new and our guest comments regarding the change have been very positive. Thank you for sharing your experience about our wireless high speed internet. We have recently upgraded this service and now enjoy increased speed and capacity. Again, thank you for your review and your business. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

Stayed one night at the Courtyard--Denver Airport in July. This Courtyard feels more like an up-scale hotel than a traditional Courtyard. The lobby is large and spacious and features a almost full service restuarant with table service and menu. Service was up to Marriott's usual high standards. The room was very spacious (2 Queens). Definitely will consider this location when flying through Denver.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank KY Resident

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience about your stay with us. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Your comment regarding the service levels you encountered was particularly gratifying as this is our number one goal. I am also glad that you enjoyed our new Bistro restaurant and lobby. This change has been very well accepted by our guests. Again, thank you for your review and your business. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 4 August 2012

Our flight was at 8AM, so this was conveniently located near the airport. We won't stay anywhere else if we are flying out ot Denver. It was clean, excellent front desk staff, and comfortable. Good shuttle service, and restaurants located in and near the hotel. We were very pleased.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank TravellingBrainDoc

I am so very glad that our hotel and staff was able to meet your expectations and that we were able to help get you on your way to an early flight. It is always gratifying to receive comments such as yours and to know that our efforts to provide the best in hotel accommodations have been successful. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and providing us with feedback. We look forward to seeing you again.